Tech Lead2020 - PRESENTMister Auto
- Worked as a tech lead and application architect leading a team of six developers, a product owner, and a QA. Added technical details to create tickets and helped my team achieve goals. Collaborated with four other teams.
- Architected and developed a promotion tool microservice that allows users to create different kinds of promotions that can be applied to a cart, as well as contextualized visuals and pre-headers to display on the front end and the mobile app.
- Architected and created an order/cart microservice using API calls to handle carts and orders. Connected this microservice with other services to retrieve needed data like products and shipping options.
- Architected and built a payment handler microservice to return available payment methods depending on customers' cart and handle the payment. It also produces a message using RabbitMQ to notify users about the order's new status.
- Developed a social media connect feature with Facebook, Google, and PayPal using Zend Expressive and AngularJS. Created a single authentication API to handle them using a strategy design pattern.
- Created a delivery option selection page using Zend Expressive for the APIs and AngularJS and Twig for the front end. Used a middleware design pattern to secure the APIs and share non-domain-specific logic.
- Developed an absence management tool using React/Material-UI and Node.js with a JWT-based authentication, roles management, a dashboard for statistics, and advanced Excel generation to generate absence reports.
API Software Developer2022 - 2022SportsMedAnalytics (via Toptal)
- Developed secured APIs to be used by final clients and a back office using Node.js, PostgreSQL, hexagonal architecture, and Express.js.
- Developed a secured back office using Next.js and MUI.
- Created a cron in the server to populate a table with recent data from a third-party API.
- Deployed the front and back end to the cloud and set up everything from the DNS, SSL, and DB to file storage.
React Developer2019 - 2020SanadTech
- Developed a front-end part of the report, messages, and schedule modules using React, Redux, Enzyme, and Jest. Created custom drag-and-drop components for the configuration page. Used infinite scrolling for the listing.
- Used GitLab for versioning and GitLab issues for ticketing features and bugs.
- Reverse-engineered the legacy front end to list web services to use for each action I implemented. Each web service was called using a custom SDK.
React and Node.js Consultant2019 - 2019Innoveos
- Reviewed code for the project, especially for parts where best practices were not followed with React and Node.js.
- Identified performance-related mistakes like the absence of memoization, uncleared timeouts, intervals or useless rerenders, and the incorrect usage of a UIkit library where components were affecting other components' imported styles.
- Identified that the Node.js app was running in production without being built for production, so I added a script in package.json for that purpose.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019L'argus
- Developed a monolithic MVC web application for clearance of used vehicles for the Ivory Coast customs using Symfony, MySQL, and jQuery. Created an Android mobile app to scan generated QR codes from a web application and get vehicle information.
- Built a sales management web app for AIVAM using React and Symfony for the APIs. Included features such as CSV data export, dashboard, and business calculations.
- Tracked and fixed bugs with a Trello ticketing tool.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Mobiblanc
- Developed a back-end API for my2M, the official application of the Moroccan public television channel 2M. Created APIs to return video media files.
- Created a back-end API for a professional mobile app using Symfony, Redis for cache, MySQL for database, and a JWT-based authentication system.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a ticketing system.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Iwaco
- Contributed to developing a monolithic CRM using flat PHP MVC for a phone repair team to insert customers' data and track repair information.
- Developed an Android app and an API for a retail department and back office using Symfony. Implemented a custom form generator in the back end to allow mobile app users to fill out custom forms and post the data back to the back end.