Verified Expert in Engineering
SOLID Principles Developer
Git, Sublime Text, PhpStorm
The most amazing...
...system I've built is a system that makes searching tens of thousands of documents a breeze by parsing PDFs and sending the content to an Elasticsearch instance.
- Configured servers and gathered all the company's sites, which decreased the company costs by up to 80% every year.
- Streamlined deployments, which now are an automated, one-click process.
- Implemented redesigned layouts that match the current company direction.
- Implemented public advertisements and banner reporting functionality.
- Developed a solution that integrates Apache Tika with Elastic Search (Swiftype App Search) to easily find content within tens of thousands of documents.
- Set up scripts to streamline the deployment process.
- Developed integration with Algolia that allows users to search for media items.
- Set up custom Git and CI integration to automatically assure high code quality.
- Built mobile application using hybrid technologies like Cordova and PhoneGap.
- Built custom WordPress plugins that assured integration with external services (e.g. Salesforce, YouTube).
- Developed complex solutions on both the front end and back end, mostly with WordPress.
- Streamlined deployment of applications to live servers.
- Built custom WordPress plugins and custom WordPress themes.
- Migrated custom CMS databases to WordPress by reverse-engineering the old DB structure.
- Built custom REST endpoints for mobile applications.
- Wrote a PhoneGap app for Android, iOS, and Windows mobile. The whole app was built using TDD methodology.
Handlebar for WordPresshttps://github.com/iamntz/handlebars.wp
Therefore, I've created a wrapper that will allow complete separation of the two responsibilities.
Clean PHP, clean HTML for all!
My responsibilities included implementing Sketch designs into WordPress, migrating data from a non-WP CMS, and managing an automatic deploy method.
Audrie & Daisy Movie Site (Client: IID)http://www.audrieanddaisy.com
The theme was created from client's designs and fine-tuned to match the expected functionality.
Foundation Cini (Client: Fabvla)https://www.cini.it
Besides that, I migrated the old DB (custom CMS) to WordPress.
Technologies used: Handlebars, ES6, REST API, Carbon Fields, WPML
Fondazione Benetton (Client: Fabvla)http://www.fbsr.it
Plugins & Technologies used: WPML, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Handlebars
WP Plugin: Page Siblingshttps://wordpress.org/plugins/page-siblings/
Marius Cucu' Bloghttp://mariuscucu.ro
My job was to implement PSD designs into WordPress while taking care of maintaining an easy to use admin UI. I also took care of creating a multi-environment setup for Live and Staging, to allow editors to manage content and test new features in a private area while deploying automatically to Live servers when changes are approved.
Additionally, I took care of moving the site to a freshly configured server, setting up automatic backups and streamlined the update process.
jQuery, WordPress API, Facebook API, WordPress REST API, React, Backbone.js, Google APIs, BuddyPress, Vue
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Git, WPML, GitHub, PhpStorm, Sublime Text, Vim Text Editor, Grunt, Gulp, NGINX, Elastic, Ansible
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Responsive Layout, Responsive Development, REST, Object-relational Mapping (ORM), Test-driven Development (TDD)
WordPress, WooCommerce, DigitalOcean, Linux, Pantheon, Algolia
Elementor, Responsive Design, Responsive UI, Plugins, Page Speed Optimization, Front-end Development, Web Development, SOLID Principles, OOP Designs, Bootstrap UI, Servers, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Dokan, HTTP Server, Design
ZURB Foundation, Twig, Genesis Framework, Laravel, Lumen, PHPUnit
MySQL, WP Engine