Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2020Tremor Technologies, Inc.
- Developed a hurricane simulation engine based on historical data of over 100 years.
- Created an API to serve the hurricane data and all the relevant metadata of the generated hurricanes.
- Visualized and animated the generated hurricanes and the damages they have caused in real time.
- Created 80% of visualizations of the platform to help reveal the hidden insights in the generated data.
- Provided continuous implementation of features on the front end.
- Optimized the performance of heavy computation/heavy rendering front-end pages.
- Wrote, integrated, and optimized end-to-end tests in Jenkins.
Full-stack Web Developer2017 - 2019CodeFactory
- Integrated a secure trading payment provider into the legacy codebase.
- Integrated Hexopay payment provider into the legacy codebase.
- Improved performance of the public API by decreasing critical endpoints response time from 18 and 9 seconds to 6 and <200ms by means of optimizing SQL queries and code logic.
- Maintaining the legacy codebase, implementing feature requests and fixing bugs.
Co-founder, CTO2016 - 2019GAUS
Technologies: Python 3, Facebook Messenger API, PostgreSQL, D3.js, React, Django, Python
- Developed an online platform that automates the pre-screening step in a recruitment process. This was done by automatically analyzing applicant resumes and building and visualizing applicant profiles with suggested personalized questions to ask during the interview.
- Prototyped and developed a chatbot using Messenger API that integrated with our back end to gather, analyze, and offer job offer suggestions to potential candidates.
- Developed a web app that allowed users to build their "skill trees" that got matched against available job offers. The candidate received a list of job offers accompanied with a matching score on how good candidate's experience relates to the job description.
- Deployed the chatbot and the web app on DigitalOcean.
- Coordinated development process with two other developers.
Founder2016 - 2016HoP Games
- Developed an infinite runner mobile game in Corona SDK that was published on Play Market.
- Developed an educational mobile game to be published on Play Market.
CTO2015 - 2016Spark Research Labs
- Developed a cloud-based inventory management solution designed to assist in the management of warehouse stocks throughout the supply chain.
- Designed the architecture and partially worked on a schema-based multitenant SaaS application for accounting at SMEs with a RESTful API on the back end and a single-page application on the front end.
- Worked on a SaaS marketing platform for computing the net promoter score (NPS) for products and services. The platform had several user roles for data collection as well as data aggregation and visualization.
- Coordinated and coached a team of three developers.
- Developed the technical agenda and coordinated the trainers and mentors team of a two-week-long summer camp: GirlsGoIT. The camp's goal was to educate and raise awareness of young girls in the IT domain.
Speakers' Coach2014 - 2016TEDxChisinau
Technologies: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Coached local and international speakers for TEDxChisinau events.
- Provided feedback on the structure and presentations of speakers during the preparation process.
- Organized and co-hosted four TEDx conferences.
Web Developer/Corporate Trainer2010 - 2015Orange
- Created an internal platform for the entire sales department that aggregates and visualizes quantitative and qualitative sales data and generates relevant reports for the sales management team.
- Wrote Excel VBA scripts that automated report generation, reducing time from 16 to 1 hour required per report.
- Developed a desktop application that reduced the time needed to find required archived documents with products and procedures information by 70%.
- Supported an e-learning platform for testing the knowledge of sales employees.
- Delivered training on soft skills for company employees and middle management.