Full-Stack Python Developer2016 - 2017RoomDots (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, Celery, SQLAlchemy, AWS
- Created and supported user API using Django and DRF.
- Created and supported high-load server-side application for collecting data from various data sources and monitoring the service.
- Created integrations with third-party services.
Senior Software Engineer | Mentor | Scrum Master2012 - 2016Mera
- Supported and improved a cloud web-based back-end application for a POS system using Python and Django.
- Created and supported REST API endpoints using Django and Tastypie.
- Worked as a mentor for project newcomers.
- Performed many technical interviews.
- Created a distributed test-runner for the QA team.
- Created a client app for an automated device testing system (including high-level design, low-level design and user manuals) using Python.
- Implemented a PubNub integration.
Firmware Support Engineer2010 - 2012Auriga
Technologies: Python, Bash
- Created a warehouse monitoring system based on Python scripts and Nagios.
- Supported firmware upload-over-wifi scripts.
- Wrote some Bash scripts.
- Developed a warehouse map generator.
- Created unit tests.
Associate Software Engineer2010 - 2010Teleca
Technologies: C, Brew, Brew Mobile Platform
- Created a power-on/off application for the new BMP-based smartphone using C programming language.
- Supported a status-bar application.
- Supported the legacy devices code base.
- Resolved a bunch of defects in the old device software using JTag.
- Created internal scripts using Python.
Engineer2008 - 2009Russian Armed Forces
Technologies: C#, SQL
- Created a desktop reporting app using C# and WPF.
- Developed a XML-based report template engine.
- Improved the legacy workflow.
- Supported the local network.
- Created a DB-to-Excel data exporter.