Back-end Software Engineer2017 - 2022Granicus (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python 3, GraphQL, RQ, PostgreSQL, AWS Lambda, Stripe API, Flask, Twilio API, Asyncio
- Developed various back-end application components as a team member, including REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Created microservice using Serverless Framework and AWS Lambda.
- Prepared technical documentation and architected new components.
- Integrated the product with third-party services such as Stripe, Twilio, Mailgun, and Lob.
Full-stack Python Developer2016 - 2017RoomDots (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Django, Python
- Created and supported user API using Django and DRF.
- Created and supported high-load server-side application for collecting data from various data sources and monitoring the service.
- Created integrations with third-party services.
Senior Software Engineer | Mentor | Scrum Master2012 - 2016Mera
- Supported and improved a cloud web-based back-end application for a POS system using Python and Django.
- Created and supported REST API endpoints using Django and Tastypie.
- Worked as a mentor for project newcomers.
- Performed many technical interviews.
- Created a distributed test-runner for the QA team.
- Created a client app for an automated device testing system (including high-level design, low-level design and user manuals) using Python.
- Implemented a PubNub integration.
Firmware Support Engineer2010 - 2012Auriga
Technologies: Bash, Python
- Created a warehouse monitoring system based on Python scripts and Nagios.
- Supported firmware upload-over-wifi scripts.
- Wrote some Bash scripts.
- Developed a warehouse map generator.
- Created unit tests.
Associate Software Engineer2010 - 2010Teleca
Technologies: BREW, C
- Created a power-on/off application for the new BMP-based smartphone using C programming language.
- Supported a status-bar application.
- Supported the legacy devices code base.
- Resolved a bunch of defects in the old device software using JTag.
- Created internal scripts using Python.