Senior iOS Engineer2021 - PRESENTNoom
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Agile, Mentorship, Management
- Managed a small mobile team, closely collaborating with the product, design, and QA to develop and improve features related to food logging and premium user experience.
- Used SwiftUI with The Composable Architecture (TCA) to produce fully tested and composable components.
- Launched multiple features primarily focused on user retention.
Lead iOS Developer2019 - PRESENTSweepBright
Technologies: Facebook API, iPad, SQL, Scrum, REST, GraphQL, Git, RxSwift, Xcode, iOS, Swift
- Led the cleanup and refactoring of the existing application while continuing to provide new features for the existing customers.
- Reduced the number of run-time crashes by more than 95% by using a strict code style and introducing a handful of design patterns.
- Adopted a number of best practices in the team including usage of SwiftUI and Combine while transitioning the app to a clean architecture.
- Collaborated with the design team and together, rethought the app navigation, design, and user interaction.
Senior iOS Developer2019 - 2019Numbrs
Technologies: Scrum, REST, Git, RxSwift, Xcode, iOS, Swift
- Improved test coverage of crucial business-related processes.
- Refactored large parts of the codebase from Objective-C to Swift.
- Collaborated with the team and discussed and implemented features related to analytics in the personal banking domain.
- Introduced a proposal to modify the architecture according to slightly modified VIPER architecture (clean architecture for iOS).
iOS Developer2017 - 2019Freelance
Technologies: REST, Git, RxSwift, Xcode, iOS, Objective-C, Swift
- Led a team of iOS, Android, and back-end developers to fix and publish an existing iOS app. Concurrently also worked on refactoring and fixing old code while developing new features.
- Worked with a successful Croatian startup, SmartLumies, to develop a smart, Bluetooth-connected toy. Designed and developed a Bluetooth communication protocol that the app used to communicate with the toy.
- Developed an iOS application that used in-device sensors to help users understand and improve their workouts.
- Developed an iPad application primarily intended for ophthalmology. The application simplifies the process of creating, storing and distributing eye diagnoses.
iOS Developer2016 - 2017Undabot
Technologies: Xcode, iOS, Swift
- Migrated Njuskalo, a large Croatian ad portal from web-based to native iOS UI.
- Collaborated on a company-wide VIPER architecture that was used on upcoming projects.
- Developed a tvOS Twitter wall application with iOS controller application.
iOS Developer2014 - 2016IN2 group
Technologies: Xcode, iOS, Objective-C, Swift
- Built an employee management application that included off-time, business travel, and vehicle management powered by an Oracle APEX back end.
- Worked as the first in-house iOS developer and established a base architecture, code style, and iOS workflows—some of which are used to this day.
- Collaborated on starting an iOS education process inside of the company.