SVG Animations Expert2018 - 2018Kyba, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Animated the predesigned characters and created a web safe output.
- Sliced characters into smaller units—recreating some parts.
- Designed short loops which brought the characters to life i.e. giving them a soul.
- Incorporated the animations on the web by using Used Bodymovin and Flash2Svg.
- Built a front-end environment for the animations.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Vert Solar Finance
- Planned the UX layout and designed wireframes.
- Sliced PSDs into HTML and CSS.
- Created reusable Sass mixins and organized the code into partials.
- Developed charts with D3.js.
- Customized a Bootstrap grid system for maximal real estate usage of the control panels on mobile devices.
Web Designer | Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Dorset Coastal Cottages
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, SCSS, CSS, HTML, Sketch
- Planned and designed wireframes.
- Designed pixel-perfect mockups based on wireframes.
- Coded responsive static pages based on mockups.
- Developed WordPress themes based on static pages.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Yesware
- Converted Sketch files into HTML and CSS pages using Bootstrap.
- Expanded a desktop version design into fully responsive web pages.
- Designed and created micro-interactions.
- Expanded the static pages into Handlebar templates.
- Created SVG animations.
UI/UX Designer | Front-end Developer2015 - 2016StaffMatch
- Redesigned dashboards and public pages.
- Coded a responsive web interface.
- Tested the user experience.
- Styled D3.js charts.
HTML/CSS Developer2015 - 2015Pickuplater.com
- Developed an interactive interface for a delivery service with a pretty rare option of choosing replacement products.
- Created HTML structure based on designed functionality.
- Cut graphics in Sketch.app and recreated visual elements with CSS.
- Avoided conflicts with predefined CSS rules generated using LESS.
- Hacked the Bootstrap framework to achieve full responsiveness based on full HD and portrait iPhone mode.
Graphic Designer | Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Walkio
- Redesigned an early version of a web page into a fully responsive web service.
- Designed attractive landing pages for clients and employees.
- Created six illustrations and animated them into short loops.
- Designed a unique user interface and enhanced the user experience of the dashboard.
Web Designer2014 - 2015BirdieFire
- Designed an interface for a web application that will be used mainly on iPad.
- Created landing page designs for new services.
- Designed printed advertisements, including stand up banners, posters, and flyers.
- Redesigned old pages and recoded in HTML and CSS to achieve responsiveness.
- Designed and coded a standalone scoreboard display loop that was supposed to stand in the clubs.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014Skillbridge
- Expanded the existing appearance using SASS on several new page types.
- Created new template pages using the Flask framework.
- Redesigned several details to achieve better compatibility with the context.
- Became familiar with Python and expanded my experience in object-oriented programming.
UX/UI Desginer2014 - 2014ITU | International Technological University
- Analyzed, discussed, and improved the existing interface.
- Designed a wireframe in Balsamiq Mockups, the mockup in Sketch, and enhanced photos in Photoshop.
- Designed the infographics for a presentation.
- Organized and partially managed the project between marketing and development departments.
Graphic Designer | Front-end Developer2012 - 2014INETEC | Institute for Nuclear Technology
- Designed interfaces for desktop and web applications.
- Designed very specific custom icons for complex tools and actions.
- Improved the user experience to create a better, user-friendly environment.
- Handled and was responsible for the front-end development and implementation.
- Gained familiarity with Knockout.js.
Graphic Designer | Front-end Developer | Flash Developer2010 - 2014MSFG International
Technologies: Video Editing, Flash, CSS, HTML
- Designed promotional materials for print from flyers to megaboards.
- Created digital illustrations.
- Designed a website.
- Wrote code in HTML and CSS.
- Created a WordPress theme and provided administration of the web.
- Created video materials and animations.
- Developed Flash and HTML banners.
Flash Developer | Designer2008 - 2010Artix
Technologies: ActionScript 3, ActionScript 2, Flash
- Handled and was responsible for web advertisement development (Flash banners) creating complex interactive animations, based on rough storyboard in less then 60KB.
- Managed and was responsible for rich internet application development—fullscreen Flash sites with a smooth interactive multimedia experience.
- Created web-based Flash mini-games.
- Built educational Flash standalone applications randomly—generated XML based quizzes with results-tracking and statistics.
- Did extensive work in Photoshop.