React Lead2018 - PRESENTJonny On It
Technologies: Redux, React Native, React
- Led junior developers.
- Produced test scripts to accompany code.
- Developed the front end of the company framework.
- Took over the product management and development.
Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Freshbooks
- Developed a new flow to enable the sales team to close more leads.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Implemented the front end for the receipt and pricing A/B testing.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019PlusPlusMinus
Technologies: Redux, React, Node.js
- Built a service to send push notifications to users.
- Built a dashboard to maintain templates, forms, and their submissions.
- Integrated Docusign to sign documents and save them in the DB.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Izimvo
Technologies: Firebase, Redux, React
- Created a workflow diagram builder using Chart.js to maintain user activities synced with the back end.
Web Developer2017 - 2017LS Communications (Pty) Ltd.
- Migrated some static parts of the website to AngularJS.
- Updated the web design to responsive and mobile friendly.
- Worked closely with the designer and implemented new pages.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Dotlabs.co
Technologies: MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js, GraphQL, Redux, React
- Built a web application with React and SemanticUI.
- Refactored a REST API to GraphQL.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Sonne & Nielsen
Technologies: Auth0, Bootstrap, Angular
- Implemented a single-page application with responsive UI.
- Built components to view Leaflet maps.
- Connected with Auth0 to authorize users.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Curiyo
Technologies: Ionic, Apache Cordova, Meteor, AngularJS
- Created a cross-platform hybrid application.
- Created an automated testing framework using Selenium integrated with Selenium-hub.
- Implemented the API and AngularJS application, with optimizations for primarily targeting mobile platforms.
- Managed the app and updates in Play/App stores as well as beta versions for testers.
- Reviewed code and managed pull requests to the GitHub repository.
- Built the first hybrid app prototype using Ionic framework.
Web Developer2013 - 2015Hebrew University
Technologies: MySQL, Backbone.js, Spring
- Helped build a web application for researchers to manage relations between historical figures, access data more quickly, and research writing.
- Developed back-end logic in Java, using Spring Framework and its MVC stack for an online invoicing solution.
- Created a tool using Google Maps to present details about historical figures tracking the places they had been in.