Senior Front-end Developer - Freelance2021 - 2021Klick
- Assisted with the design and build of the career website, which has a very exciting user experience.
- Extended and improved the shared library of components.
- Contributed to making the career website responsive and accessible.
Chief Executive Officer2016 - 2021Gymaholic
- Built a training app that helps people achieve their fitness goals. It uses very similar technologies as the website (React Native, Redux) so data and components can be shared across projects. It has thousands of monthly users.
- Designed and created two independent Node.js REST APIs that handle the data logic of the projects. They use various AWS services, such as RDS, S3, CloudFront, and Lambda.
- Led a team of five athletes to produce creative workout videos.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2019Polymath
Technologies: React, Redux, GraphQL, CSS, HTML
- Contributed to a platform build to create and manage digital securities on blockchain.
- Extended the administration platform to create and manage security tokens.
- Assisted with the build of the investor's platform to create accounts and provide KYC information.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2019RBC Capital Markets
- Created products and common tools to improve the algorithmic trading platform.
- Collaborated with traders and client supports to help improve their workflow.
- Led a team of two interns to provide resilient and production-ready projects.
- Helped build the new AI insights platform with a back-end using Node.js with PM2 and MongoDB cluster along with React on the front end.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2017EventMobi
- Architected and implemented the offline-first mobile app using state-of-the-art web technologies.
- Created additional features to improve the in-house CMS.
- Guided the prototyping of a "universal app" that allowed event attendees to access any white-label app using a single platform.
Front-end Engineer2015 - 2016Pumpup
- Migrated the mobile app from Backbone to React and Redux. Developed features enjoyed by million of users.
- Prototyped and maintained the start workout experience.
- Created robust test suits for creating models on the front end.
Full-stack Engineer Intern2014 - 2014Geckoboard
- Implemented and optimized several third-party integrations, which enable businesses to visualize their relevant data in real-time.
- Added to the analytics widget with the Google Analytics REST API.
- Improved and maintained the web platform and its components.
Front-end Engineer Intern2013 - 2013Jolicloud
- Deployed and maintained the navigation across cloud storage and social media.
- Built the custom photo/video player that worked for cloud storage such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Contributed to the overall platform to help thousand of users to manage their files online.
Data Engineer Intern2012 - 2012Capital Fund Management
Technologies: Python, Redis
- Researched ways to improve the current low-latency storage system.
- Prototyped and developed a cloud-like cluster storage.
- Used hashing algorithms to improve the current storage system.
Software Engineer Intern2011 - 2012Survision
Technologies: C++, Subversion (SVN)
- Researched and built a system to gather data of the current system, e.g., fp/s, mbp/s, etc.
- Developed a module to communicate with a high definition camera on an embedded system.
- Integrated the camera module to the rest of the platform.