Mobile Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTTrimble Visibility
Technologies: Android Studio, Xcode, Java, Kotlin, Swift
- Developed a cross-platform, enterprise-level, tracking solution for shipments.
- Maintained both platforms using native code; Swift on iOS and Kotlin/Java on Android.
- Handled all DevOps-related tasks including maintaining the store presence and any release processes.
Android Developer2016 - 2017Ride FARE
Technologies: Android Studio, Java
- Maintained the Android passenger and driver applications.
- Responsible for bug fixes and new feature implementations.
- Created real-time solutions for driver-and-passenger communication using push notifications.
Android Developer2012 - 2017Freelance Consulting
Technologies: Java, Android Studio
- Maintained various legacy projects for many clients.
- Developed solutions from the ground up for multiple clients.
- Worked on various projects ranging from warehouse inventory, mobile payments, to loyalty-and-reward programs. (Many of them are confidential and under NDAs).
Android Developer2010 - 2012Zenius Solutions
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Java, Android
- Competed and was awarded the top innovation prize in the Disruptathon Mobile Enterprise competition for an NFC-based mobile wallet solution (2011). Hosted by CTIA Enterprise and Applications in San Diego, CA.
- Responsible for the UI and server functionality for the mobile wallet and M-Transact.
- Created a cross-platform solution with code reviews to keep everything in sync.