eCommerce CTO2019 - PRESENTSintra Consulting Poland
Technologies: Magento, Magento Enterprise, Magento Extension Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Back-end
- Led the eCommerce development team that was working on Magento projects.
- Supported project development and troubleshot issues.
- Fostered the expansion of the team's technical skillset and the adaptation of new technologies and solutions.
Senior Magento Developer | Team Leader2014 - 2019G2A.com
- Led the Magento software development team with scrum methodology.
- Created many different features, mainly involving the Magento back-end.
- Contributed to many integrations with microservices around Magento.
- Supported G2A whenever necessary, as it is a jam-packed website, so there were many performance challenges to overcome.
Senior PHP Developer2010 - 2014PGS Software
- Worked for a software house as a PHP web developer, working closely with various clients.
- Migrated a client's shopping cart based on an old OXID engine to an entirely new OXID engine, which involved porting many custom modules.
- Provided long-term support of a CRM system. This system was created with a custom PHP framework, so creating many new features and fixing existing bugs was necessary.
- Worked using PHP Frameworks like Zend and Symfony.
- Upgraded WordPress CMS website to its newest version, preparing layout including all CSS custom changes to match the received design.
Technical Architect | Lead Developer2008 - 2010Blueclaw
- Led and managed various projects, mostly custom eCommerce engines.
- Created solutions from scratch and modify existing websites and eCommerce solutions.
- Architected with Magento 0.8 Beta.
- Ensured that the projects met high SEO standards as this was a mainly SEO company.
Java and Delphi Programmer2006 - 2007Comarch
Technologies: PL/SQL, Oracle, Delphi, Java, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Contributed to the build of a data warehouse for a big insurance company.
- Programmed in Delphi and Java. Developing custom software to manage the data warehouse.
- Created Oracle packages and procedures in PL and SQL.
- Identified and resolved bugs or errors reported by the client in the current release of the program.