eCommerce CTO2019 - PRESENTSintra Consulting Poland
- Oversaw the eCommerce development team that was working on Magento projects.
- Supported project development and troubleshot issues.
- Fostered the expansion of the team's technical skillset and the adaptation of new technologies and solutions.
Senior Magento Developer | Team Leader2014 - 2019G2A.com
Technologies: RabbitMQ, Solr, Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Magento, PHP 7
- Led the Magento development team.
- Created many different features, mainly involving the Magento back end.
- Contributed to many integrations with microservices around Magento.
- Supported G2A whenever necessary as it is a jam-packed website, so there were many performance challenges to overcome.
Senior PHP Developer2010 - 2014PGS Software
- Worked for a software house (an outsourcing company) as a PHP web developer—working closely with various clients.
- Migrated a client's shopping cart based on an OXID old engine to a completely new OXID engine; it involved porting many custom modules.
- Provided long-term support of a CRM system; this system was created with a custom PHP framework, so it was necessary to create many new features and fix existing bugs.
Technical Architect | Lead Developer2008 - 2010Blueclaw
- Oversaw and managed various projects.
- Created solutions from scratch and modified existing websites and eCommerce solutions.
- Architected with Magento 0.8 Beta.
- Ensured that the projects met high SEO standards as this was a mainly SEO company.
Java and Delphi Programmer2006 - 2007Comarch
Technologies: PL/SQL, Oracle, Delphi, Java
- Contributed to the build of a data warehouse for a big insurance company.
- Programmed in Delphi and Java.
- Created Oracle packages and procedures in PL and SQL.
- Identified and resolved bugs or errors reported by the client in the current release of the program.