Verified Expert in Engineering
Janusz is a senior and lead web developer with a Magento 2 expert certification and more than a decade of professional experience. He is a quick learner with a flexible and enthusiastic personality and can work on his initiative or in a team. Janusz is always hungry to learn more and loves challenges. Currently, he is focused on the Magento platform.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a lottery portal that is the second most popular site in the industry in Poland.
Sintra Consulting Poland
- Led the eCommerce development team that was working on Magento projects.
- Supported project development and troubleshot issues.
- Fostered the expansion of the team's technical skillset and the adaptation of new technologies and solutions.
Senior Magento Developer | Team Leader
- Led the Magento software development team with scrum methodology.
- Created many different features, mainly involving the Magento back-end.
- Contributed to many integrations with microservices around Magento.
- Supported G2A whenever necessary, as it is a jam-packed website, so there were many performance challenges to overcome.
Senior PHP Developer
- Worked for a software house as a PHP web developer, working closely with various clients.
- Migrated a client's shopping cart based on an old OXID engine to an entirely new OXID engine, which involved porting many custom modules.
- Provided long-term support of a CRM system. This system was created with a custom PHP framework, so creating many new features and fixing existing bugs was necessary.
- Worked using PHP Frameworks like Zend and Symfony.
- Upgraded WordPress CMS website to its newest version, preparing layout including all CSS custom changes to match the received design.
Technical Architect | Lead Developer
- Led and managed various projects, mostly custom eCommerce engines.
- Created solutions from scratch and modify existing websites and eCommerce solutions.
- Architected with Magento 0.8 Beta.
- Ensured that the projects met high SEO standards as this was a mainly SEO company.
Java and Delphi Programmer
- Contributed to the build of a data warehouse for a big insurance company.
- Programmed in Delphi and Java. Developing custom software to manage the data warehouse.
- Created Oracle packages and procedures in PL and SQL.
- Identified and resolved bugs or errors reported by the client in the current release of the program.
Maintenance of Magento Websiteshttps://viviscal.com
Portal for Lottery Games Fanshttps://www.multipasko.pl
I am still the portal's owner, developer, and admin.
Migration from Magento 1.9 into Magento 2.4https://www.alena-firany.pl
jQuery, REST APIs, Node.js, Vue
Magento Modules, NGINX, PhpStorm, CubeCart, Jira, Git, RabbitMQ, Solr
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
New Relic, Magento 1, Magento, Magento 2, Magento Extension Development, Magento API, Magento Enterprise, X-Cart, osCommerce, Oracle, Linux, WordPress
MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, PL/SQL
Web Development, eCommerce, Back-end, Full-stack, APIs, Websites, Data Structures, Web Scraping, OXID, Computer Engineering, Leadership Development, SEO Tools
Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Zend Framework
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Politechnika Rzeszowska - Rzeszów, Poland
Adobe Certified Expert — Magento Commerce Developer
Magento 2 Professional Developer