Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Banking Bridge
Technologies: Preact.js, Drupal
- Developed embeddable widgets in Preact.js.
- Added functionalities to existing widgets.
- Refactored the codebase file architecture for increased readability.
- Fixed the layout for responsiveness.
Senior Developer2014 - 2017Blue-Infinity
- Developed a portal for an energy company's clients (private, business, and government).
- Created the front-end framework (using Vue.js) for a luxury watch maker's showcase website and supervised the team (three web-developers) during development.
- Developed a Node.js script to fetch translations from Google Sheets and generate JSON files (used internally).
- Worked on a mobile-app (hybrid) that helps sales reps to manage their clients. This app worked offline, synchronizing all changes with the server (up- and down-stream) on demand.
Developer2012 - 2014Blue-Infinity
- Developed a library of components (Dojo) for a bank.
- Created forms and integrated them with the Java back-end on site, using the components.
- Developed the REST API to provide the forms with aggregated data.
Junior Developer2010 - 2012Blue-Infinity
Technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, Flex
- Maintained the in-house project management platform (a fork of Redmine and Ruby on Rails).
- Worked on a Java and Flex web app for a watchmaker's catalog.
- Developed banking forms in Flex.
- Implemented some bug-fixing on various Java projects.