DevOps Engineer | Staff Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTAlpha Zero One LLC
Technologies: Go, Google Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Amazon EKS, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, DevOps
- Contributed to platform development and automation, using Go programming language.
- Migrated legacy workload to Kubernetes, enabling autoscaling, using site reliability engineering (SRE).
- Set up and maintained CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins and GitLab.
Site Reliability Engineer2017 - 2017Katch LLC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, DevOps
- Designed and implemented the AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Developed the back end in Go.
- Built the infrastructure with Ansible.
- Implemented container management with Docker.
- Managed the CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins.
Information Security Engineer2015 - 2017Warner Bros.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Syslog-ng, Docker, Ansible, AWS, Go, C
- Developed an intrusion analysis with Dell Secureworks.
- Managed a centralized logging environment with Syslog-ng and Rsyslog.
- Implemented a Kibana (ELK) environment for security event analysis.
- Built a custom indexing engine in Go for a shipment to Kibana.
- Created custom DNS NetFlow style tools in C for real-time and historical analysis of DNS queries and flow with a REST API microservice for queries.
Senior DevOps Engineer2013 - 2015Warner Bros.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache, Apache Tomcat, C, PowerDNS, BIND, Python, Jenkins, Puppet, AWS CloudFormation, VMware, AWS, DevOps
- Managed all Tomcat 6/7 and GlassFish servers.
- Implemented cloud orchestration via Puppet.
- Managed the CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and the DNS.
- Migrated the entire on-premise environment (over 5,000 hosts) to AWS.