- CTO2014 - PRESENTNetbeast
Technologies: Node, Angular, MongoDB, Ruby on Rails, Bash, C/C++, MATLAB
- Created an app marketplace that implemented version control through Git using node.js, MongoDB, and some shell script.
- Designed an OS to run node.js apps that is installable in routers with minimum footprint, with high-level user interface and fine-grained app launching.
- Implemented an abstraction REST API for CRUD IoT resources in node.js, SQLite and a Python and ES6 wrapper for it.
- Launched several open source projects with continuous integration and delivery, code coverage, and functional tests.
- Created a lightweight SDK terminal client to automate IoT app development.
- Intern Researcher2014 - 2015FIUS
Technologies: C/C++, CUDA, MATLAB, BASH, CMake, OpenCV
- Compiled C++ code with MATLAB as the target.
- Implemented several filters for GPU processing images using CUDA.
- Used MATLAB to prototype different algorithms to implement and benchmark their results.
- Wrote several tutorials and guides and published the results internally within the university research network.
- Learned CMake to compile together OpenCV with CUDA with several C++ libraries.
- Used OpenCV to read the image stream and pass them to CUDA filters.