- Lead iOS DeveloperSara: Personal Health Assistant2017 - 2017
Technologies: Swift, CocoaPods, CircleCI, Fastlane, PromiseKit, Alamofire, SwiftLint, R.swift, ObjectMapper, SnapKit, Fabric, Crashlytics, Firebase Cloud Messaging, GitFlow
- Started the app from scratch.
- Set core architecture + core functionality to all API and user interactions.
- Boosted API consumption with PromiseKit + Alamofire.
- Used CoreLocation + MapKit to pinpoint locations near the app user.
- Added a data layer to process all API information.
- Contributed from the very first version until v1.9.1 posted Nov 2017.
- Led the team once a new iOS dev joined the team.
- Configured CircleCI server for automated builds with Fastlane.
- Senior iOS DeveloperVU22016 - 2017
Technologies: Objective-C, CocoaPods, Web Services (JSON), Git, Auto Layout, NSNotificationCenter, GCD, Facebook SDK, Google SDK
- Optimized core performance.
- Added new features like email login, Google login, block/unblock user, and improve user notifications.
- Improved social network sharing.
- Made several UI updates.
- Fixed bugs.
- Senior iOS DeveloperDaily Spot2016 - 2017
Technologies: Swift, CocoaPods, Fastlane, PromiseKit, Alamofire, SwiftLint, ObjectMapper, SnapKit, Fabric, Crashlytics, Mixpanel, In-app Purchases, Realm
- Created an app from scratch.
- Implemented in-app purchases.
- Used PromiseKit with Alamofire to boost API requests.
- Developed data syncing with the server.
- Implemented the modularization of reusable views.
- Senior iOS DeveloperNearsoft2010 - 2017
Technologies: Scrum Methodology, Foundation Framework, AVFoundation, Web Services (JSON/XML), OOP, Xcode, TestFlight, RestKit, QuincyKit, ASIHTTPRequest, Source Control (SVN, Git), Appcelerator Titanium
- Helped design and implement several iOS apps using Objective-C as the main language along with the iOS SDK, with Appcelerator Titanium being used in some cases.
- Communicated closely with clients to define requirements and write design documents and technical specifications.
- Built application tests with UIAutomation and GHUnit/OCUnit.
- Provisioned, compiled, and managed apps for ad hoc and app store distribution. Submitted apps to the app store for approval.
- Helped produce AetherPad, an app that allows anesthesiologists to efficiently record case events. It syncs all the data with the server through several JSON web services.
- Helped update GigaOM using Appcelerator Titanium.
- Senior iOS Developer7 Minute Prayer Challenge2016 - 2016
Technologies: Objective-C, Parse, Cocoapods
- Made general stability and performance improvements to this iOS app.
- Created a custom player module.
- Added Sync prayers module.
- Fixed general bugs and made code improvements to the codebase.
- Senior iOS DeveloperCannonBall2014 - 2016
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Scrum Methodology, Foundation Framework, Web Services (JSON), TestFlight, Crashlytics
- Applied new layouts and solved UI issues.
- Used EKEventStore to sync events in the calendar.
- Implemented iOS enhancements.
- Made several performance improvements.
- Implemented native sharing using UIActivityViewController.
- Refactored code and fixed bugs.
- Handled REST API iterations (consuming and sending to the server).
- Senior iOS DeveloperPaktor2013 - 2013
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Automation
- Made iOS7-compatible enhancements.
- Applied a new layout and solved UI issues.
- Refactored code and fixed bugs.
- Wrote automation test scripts.
- Worked on localization.
- Senior iOS DeveloperPatrolife2013 - 2013
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, CocoaPods
- Created full support for iOS 7.
- Wrote a submodule to handle "no internet connections" events.
- Added Russian localization using Localizable.strings.
- Solved UI issues that cropped up due the new iOS 7 Extended Layout.
- Improved GPS monitoring.
- iOS DeveloperViisto Software2009 - 2010
Technologies: Objective-C, Foundation Framework, iOS SDK, Web Services (XML), SQLite, GHUnit/OCUnit, SVN
- Designed and implemented an iPhone app that produces sales reports by parsing XML files obtained from a web service.