Objective-C Developer in Hermosillo, Mexico
Lead iOS Developer2017 - 2017Sara: Personal Health Assistant
Technologies: Swift, CocoaPods, CircleCI, Fastlane, PromiseKit, Alamofire, SwiftLint, R.swift, ObjectMapper, SnapKit, Fabric, Crashlytics, Firebase Cloud Messaging, GitFlow
- Started the app from scratch.
- Set core architecture + core functionality to all API and user interactions.
- Boosted API consumption with PromiseKit + Alamofire.
- Used CoreLocation + MapKit to pinpoint locations near the app user.
- Added a data layer to process all API information.
- Contributed from the very first version until v1.9.1 posted Nov 2017.
- Led the team once a new iOS dev joined the team.
- Configured CircleCI server for automated builds with Fastlane.
Senior iOS Developer2016 - 2017VU2
Technologies: Objective-C, CocoaPods, Web Services (JSON), Git, Auto Layout, NSNotificationCenter, GCD, Facebook SDK, Google SDK
- Optimized core performance.
- Added new features like email login, Google login, block/unblock user, and improve user notifications.
- Improved social network sharing.
- Made several UI updates.
- Fixed bugs.
Senior iOS Developer2016 - 2017Daily Spot
Technologies: Swift, CocoaPods, Fastlane, PromiseKit, Alamofire, SwiftLint, ObjectMapper, SnapKit, Fabric, Crashlytics, Mixpanel, In-app Purchases, Realm
- Created an app from scratch.
- Implemented in-app purchases.
- Used PromiseKit with Alamofire to boost API requests.
- Developed data syncing with the server.
- Implemented the modularization of reusable views.
Senior iOS Developer2010 - 2017Nearsoft
Technologies: Scrum Methodology, Foundation Framework, AVFoundation, Web Services (JSON/XML), OOP, Xcode, TestFlight, RestKit, QuincyKit, ASIHTTPRequest, Source Control (SVN, Git), Appcelerator Titanium
- Helped design and implement several iOS apps using Objective-C as the main language along with the iOS SDK, with Appcelerator Titanium being used in some cases.
- Communicated closely with clients to define requirements and write design documents and technical specifications.
- Built application tests with UIAutomation and GHUnit/OCUnit.
- Provisioned, compiled, and managed apps for ad hoc and app store distribution. Submitted apps to the app store for approval.
- Helped produce AetherPad, an app that allows anesthesiologists to efficiently record case events. It syncs all the data with the server through several JSON web services.
- Helped update GigaOM using Appcelerator Titanium.
Senior iOS Developer2016 - 20167 Minute Prayer Challenge
Technologies: Objective-C, Parse, Cocoapods
- Made general stability and performance improvements to this iOS app.
- Created a custom player module.
- Added Sync prayers module.
- Fixed general bugs and made code improvements to the codebase.
Senior iOS Developer2014 - 2016CannonBall
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Scrum Methodology, Foundation Framework, Web Services (JSON), TestFlight, Crashlytics
- Applied new layouts and solved UI issues.
- Used EKEventStore to sync events in the calendar.
- Implemented iOS enhancements.
- Made several performance improvements.
- Implemented native sharing using UIActivityViewController.
- Refactored code and fixed bugs.
- Handled REST API iterations (consuming and sending to the server).
Senior iOS Developer2013 - 2013Paktor
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Automation
- Made iOS7-compatible enhancements.
- Applied a new layout and solved UI issues.
- Refactored code and fixed bugs.
- Wrote automation test scripts.
- Worked on localization.
Senior iOS Developer2013 - 2013Patrolife
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, CocoaPods
- Created full support for iOS 7.
- Wrote a submodule to handle "no internet connections" events.
- Added Russian localization using Localizable.strings.
- Solved UI issues that cropped up due the new iOS 7 Extended Layout.
- Improved GPS monitoring.
iOS Developer2009 - 2010Viisto Software
Technologies: Objective-C, Foundation Framework, iOS SDK, Web Services (XML), SQLite, GHUnit/OCUnit, SVN
- Designed and implemented an iPhone app that produces sales reports by parsing XML files obtained from a web service.
- Sara: Personal Health Assistant (Development)
This app is a personal health assistant where you can schedule medical exams on a particular time on a particular facility based on your geolocation. Sara will provide all the information for the medical exam also will let you know when your results are ready. I started this app from scratch then became the team leader once a new iOS dev joined the team.
Note: I worked from the very first version until v1.9.1 posted Nov 2017
- Daily Spot (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daily-spot-gym-audio-fitness/id1086581034?mt=8
I went solo on this one and started it from scratch. This app is a fitness assistant; it will give you information about exercises illustrated by images or audio leading you about how to work out properly in order to get all the info you need to subscribe to the fitness program.
Note: I worked from the very first version until v3.5 posted Aug 2017
- CannonBall (Development)
Cannonball turns your calendar into a social streaming app. It adds large images to your calendar events along with great extras like Facebook birthdays with links to friends' walls, directions, check-ins, and more.
- 7 Minute Prayer Challenge (Development)
An app that I helped improve. I added general stability and performance improvements, created a custom player module, and added Sync prayers module.
- Patrolife (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/app/id506624675
An app that I helped to update and localize. I implemented full iOS7 support, wrote a submodule to handle internet connection outages, added Russian localization, solved UI issues stemming from the operation system update, and improved GPS monitoring.
- Paktor (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/paktor/id654972611?mt=8
Contributions include: iOS7-compatible enhancements, new layouts, resolution of UI issues, and refactoring/bug fixing.
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, iOS SDK, GHUnit, MapKit, AFNetworking, Core Location, CFNetwork, Cocoa Touch, RestKit, AV Foundation, OCUnit
Libraries/APIsPromiseKit, Fabric, CocoaPods, RxSwift, Node.js, Alamofire, Flurry
ToolsFastlane, Xcode, Crashlytics, CircleCI, HoundCI, Pivotal Tracker, Jira, iOS Instruments
ParadigmsScrum, Continuous Integration (CI), Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems Engineering2002 - 2007Technological Institute of Hermosillo - Sonora, Mexico