Web Developer2020 - 2020Post.Pro
Technologies: PHP, Vue.js 2, SCSS, Vue SSR, Vuex, Vue.js, Laravel
- Built a tool for media creators to share their work.
- Created a customizable player for the users to be able to embed their videos keeping their brand colors.
- Integrated Stripe to handle the payments.
- Removed the pagination links and implemented infinite scrolling with JS instead.
- Used Amazon Accelerate to improve AWS upload speed.
Partner2019 - 2019Affinity Share
Technologies: PHP, Vue.js 2, Vue.js, Vuex, GraphQL, Redis, Tailwind CSS, Node.js, Nuxt.js
- Created a Stripe extension to handle referral-based discounts.
- Created a tracking tool for easy website setup to track referrals between users and conversions.
- Created a GraphQL API to track the conversions and create the Stripe discounts according to the number of referred users.
- Created a Nuxt app for the SaaS owners to check their customers' activity.
- Implemented Docker for easy setup on local.
Lead Developer2016 - 2019MotionArray.com
Technologies: PHP, Vue.js 2, Vuex, Nuxt.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, CSS, Vue.js, Laravel
- Created a review system to improve collaboration between media producers and their team/clients. Kinda like frame io.
- Created an editable portfolio tool.
- Improved the video upload by moving the video transcoding to the background, the users would then be able to browse the site and be notified when the transcoding was done.
- Added hls to the reviews to create video quality lists and video segmented loading.
- Changed the payment structure multiple times. This included removing an old credit based download system.
- Integrated Algolia to improve the marketplace search engine speed.
Contractor/Web Developer2013 - 2016American Driver Network
Technologies: PHP, Bootstrap 3, AWS S3, Elasticsearch, WordPress, MongoDB, Redis, Node.js, Laravel
- Created a recruiting network of 500 sites using a centralized API.
- Developed a content manager.
- Integrated Laravel into WordPress for better coding under an MVC pattern, keeping the ease of use and setup of WordPress themes and plugins.
- Optimized parts of our main site (front-end and data layer) to improve the load time. This involved creating a plugin to measure the speed on different parts of the site.
- Conducted statistical analysis for the API.
Owner/CTO2014 - 2015Spark Apps
Technologies: PHP, Bootstrap 3, AngularJS, Meteor, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, Laravel, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Managed company projects and recruited and trained talent.
Owner/Lead Developer2010 - 2012Arumart Studio
Technologies: PayPal API, Subversion (SVN), CSS, jQuery, Ruby on Rails (RoR), CakePHP, PHP
- Developed a proprietary CMS and MVC framework to use in local clients' small site development.
- Worked with clients from Spain, Mexico, Panama, and the US in the development of a wide variety of web applications.
- Trained junior developers to use the best practices in development.
Creative Designer2008 - 2010DDB Advertising
Technologies: CSS, HTML, Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Developed for advertising campaigns and did graphic design for leading local companies.