Freelance Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTPat's Offroad (via Toptal)
Technologies: NGXS, Google Maps API, Bootstrap, Cloud Firestore, Firebase, Node.js, Angular
- Created the initial application setup.
- Added offline support using Firestore.
- Added PWA support with an Angular library.
- Developed with mobile-first in mind using Bootstrap.
- Integrated NGXS as state management library.
- Implemented geolocation and route calculation using Google Maps APIs.
Freelance Software Developer2018 - 2018Baldes (via Toptal)
Technologies: Triangular, Node.js, Firebase
- Migrated Firebase functions from version 0.9.1 to 1.1.0.
- Fixed Firebase libraries dependencies on a Bower config file.
Software Developer | Team Lead2012 - 2018Getty Images (via Velocity Partners)
Technologies: Web API, Sass, Jasmine, NUnit, Microsoft SQL Server, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Model View Controller (MVC), Web Services, jQuery, AngularJS, C#
- Created an XML sitemap generator to feed search engines of the entire stock image catalog (more than 1 billion items) using Windows Services and RabbitMQ.
- Supported multiple websites and services of the company such as Gettyimages.com, iStockphoto.com, and Thinkstockphotos.com.
- Implemented a Dropbox integration to support automatic image uploads to users accounts when an image or video was purchased.
- Acted as a team lead—running scrums and training less experienced developers.
- Built the new UI for the home page.
- Migrated an old legacy site functionality to the new site on Ruby on Rails (RoR).
- Built a Chrome extension PoC with notifications when new content was added into a curated set of assets.
IT Consultant2005 - 2018Almaclip
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, jQuery, Windows Services, Web Forms, Model View Controller (MVC), C#
- Developed a Windows service that downloads newspapers from different sources (FTP, HTTP, UNC) and processes different formats to a final JPG output and published to a website.
- Built a clipping platform for video/audio using IIS Media Services.
- Created a web app for users to view relevant news to them with an admin manager module to configure which searches apply to each client.
- Built a service that transcodes video from different formats using FFmpeg.
- Developed a site to display newspaper digital pages, search for past dates and filter by categories (magazines, regions).
- Created an app to crop images, select a set, and generate a PDF with the edited images plus some text also entered by the user.
Co-founder | Software Developer2017 - 2017wapps
Technologies: Angular, Model View Controller (MVC), Ionic, AngularJS, C#
- Built a beer map for Rosario (using Ionic and Angular 2) with detailed information about the breweries and pubs located in the city.
- Developed a web-and-mobile entertainment media app with Ionic and Angular 2; with an admin site to configure which videos to show and send notifications.
- Created a web app for a health company that enables them to conduct staff performance evaluations using AngularJS and MVC.
Co-founder | Software Developer2015 - 2017InmoApp
- Built an Android mobile app that enables real estate agents to inspect properties and share information with clients and on social networks.
Software Developer2010 - 2012WebMD (via Velocity Partners)
Technologies: SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET, C#
- Supported a bulk data extractor to feed a health management system platform.
- Maintained and configured client sites.
Software Developer2006 - 2010OSDE
Technologies: SQL, ASP, Web Forms, ASP.NET, C#
- Implemented intranet reporting sites for different areas of the company.
- Analyzed and documented user requirements.
- Coached interns.