Contract Web Developer2004 - 2021Dominet Web Services
- Developed and managed consumer websites for the Mark Anthony Group for more than a year including brands like White Claw (https://www.whiteclaw.com), Mike's Hard (https://www.mikeshard.com), and Bearface Whisky (https://www.bearfacewhisky.com).
- Developed a theme for the Festival of Authors event in Toronto for 2020 (https://festivalofauthors.ca). Work included advanced integration with the Tessitura Network event/resource management CRM including custom login sessions and registrations.
- Developed a resources manager, FAQ manager, photo galleries, video galleries, and online courses with quizzes and audio files for https://www.thechidon.com/.
- Developed a system for showing graduates of the Artizo Institute on a Google Map with pictures for icons and a custom popup info window at https://www.artizo.org/clergy-map.
- Developed a new responsive WordPress website specializing in identity theft awareness and prevention called Identity First (https://www.identityfirst.ca). Tasks included creating a custom MemberPress integration with an API.
- Developed an advanced API-based prize order form using WooCommerce for NSA Canada ( https://nsacanada.ca ) that created one big order form with two different pricing schemes and a credit system.
- Worked onsite as the lead developer for four months developing new websites for the Rogers Communications’ Cityfone line of websites, including https://www.cityfone.net and https://www.simplyconnect.ca.
- Developed a membership registry for Interior Designers of British Columbia. Work involved programming a form used to import members from a CSV file, member pages, and a search page that allowed searching for members by category, name, and more.