Search Management2019 - PRESENTWorld’s Leading Manufacturer of Construction and Mining Equipment
Technologies: Azure Search, Azure
- Implemented a search analysis to understand and optimize performance in search queries.
- Provided recommendations and best practices using search indices.
- Improved performance on periodic ingestion data processes.
Senior Back-end Developer2018 - 2019Leading Multinational Professional Services (under NDA)
Technologies: Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Redis, Terraform, AWS, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Go
- Architectured and developed a high-performance data ingestion system to infer knowledge from vendor-agnostic robotic process automation (RPA).
- Ideated and implemented a development lifecycle. Starting with requirement definition in plain English, turning requirements into automated acceptance steps with automated integration (CI), delivery (CD), and platform orchestration.
- Developed tools and processes for team members to improve performance and product stability.
Data Architect2017 - 2018Computer Security Company (under NDA)
Technologies: GRAPH, Redis, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch
- Architected and developed a machine learning inference system using graph theory.
- Implemented a wide variety of data ingesters from online data sources using different strategies: Crawling, API, and more.
- Implemented strong development lifecycle using strong testing, CI/CD for the team.
CTO2013 - 2017Nitidum Pty, Ltd.
Technologies: Scrapy, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Chef, Hadoop, Python
- Ideated, architected, and built a data cluster able to identify business opportunities using online information.
- Built crawling engines to feed information. Some of the work turned into open-source projects and contributions to existing ones.
- Managed infrastructure at a scale using automated provisioning and deployment using Chef.
- Integrated instrumentation in Elasticsearch before it became an industry-leading solution for the purpose (ELK).
CTO2014 - 2016Education Sector
- Led the technical direction of the organization.
- Supported a team of developers.
- Set up an onboarding process.
- Automated the development lifecycle.
Analyst, Developer2007 - 2013Resco Manager
Technologies: Google Earth, Google Earth KML, MySQL, Django
- Created a large modular web application using Django with Google Earth integration.
- Designed and implemented variable data structures to process the complexity of the business requirements.
- Prepared the teaching materials for the deployment distributed across multiple countries.
Technical Manager2000 - 2013AtCUBIC
Technologies: Red Hat Linux, Unix, Python, Linux
- Created the first large-scale automated web hosting platform in Spain.
- Implemented high availability SLA for network and operations.
- Created a service to orchestrate Linux servers in the pre-cloud era.