Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTTexas Sinus Center (via Toptal)
Technologies: React Native, Redux, Node.js, Express, Mongoose, MongoDB, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Ionic
- Implemented the OTCme mobile app with React Native.
- Developed and deployed a web app on AWS for managing the information displayed by the app.
- Developed and deployed the RESTful web service consumed by the mobile app and the web app on AWS.
- Implemented the beta version of the OTCme mobile app with Ionic 1.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Exhale
- Implemented new features and bug fixes on Exhale Angular 7 application.
- Developed new features and bug fixing on Exhale Java Spring Boot REST service.
- Implemented the single sign-on login on an Angular SPA (sessionless) and Java Spring Boot back-end to communicate with Hyatt SAML server.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Cityleaf (via Toptal)
- Implemented a single-page application for managing users, customers, stock, sales, sales proposal, and route scheduling.
- Created the back-end REST API JHipster and Spring Boot.
- Created the web application using AngularJS.
- Deployed the entire application on Azure.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 20175AM Solutions (via Toptal)
- Implemented a single-page application for managing pharmaceutical studies and data collection.
- Componentized UI modules for file downloading and uploading.
- Created the back-end REST API using microservices architecture with JHipster and Spring Boot.
- Implemented single sign-on with SAML authentication on the client and server side.
- Implemented a notification service with Apache Kafka messaging and Spring Boot.
- Developed a prototype for using Activiti BPMN with Spring Boot.
- Built and deployed the application using Docker and Docker Compose.
- Implemented a BDD test suite with Cucumber and Gherkin.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Smart Business Money Habits (via Toptal)
- Created a single-page site for managing sales goals.
- Developed the back-end REST API for login and managing basic goals consumed by the website.
- Implemented extensive unit and E2E test coverage for the front-end using Karma and Protractor.
- Implemented unit and integration tests for the back-end using Mockito and JUnit.
- Deployed the website in AWS using EC2 and Elastic Beanstalk.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2016Disney Cruise Line (via Globant)
Technologies: REST, Spring, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Apache Tomcat, JUnit, Openfire, MS SQL Server, JMeter, Yourkit, Maven
- Developed REST services using Kanban methodology that managed guest registration and consumed data from other services and from databases to present a single data model to the mobile application.
- Conducted performance tests and service profiling to identify bottlenecks.
- Implemented a service chat using Openfire server and developed several plugins.
- Deployed several releases of the service on different ships during its voyage through satellite connections.
- Provided technical support to IT officers on the ships to solve live guest issues with the app.
- Designed a console for administrating mobile application configurations.
- Worked in the clients’ offices in Florida for four months.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2014Walt Disney Parks & Resorts (via Globant)
Technologies: REST, Java 7, Spring, Apache CXF, Apache Tomcat, JUnit, JBehave, JMeter, Yourkit, Maven, Python
- Developed REST services using Scrum methodology that consumed data from a cache and from other services to present a unified data model to the mobile application.
- Performed on-site testing of the mobile application for identifying issues and improvements in guest experience.
- Performed performance tests and profiling of different services to identify and fix bottlenecks.
- Performed ramp-up processes for new team members.
- Developed Python scripts for processing log files and analyzing service errors.
- Worked in the clients’ offices in Seattle for two months.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2012AccuScore (via Globant)
Technologies: REST, Java 7, Spring, JDBC, Apache CXF, JUnit, Openfire, MySQL, Maven
- Designed a REST API consumed by a social trivia gaming title that performed the game logic.
- Designed database schema and SQL queries for all the game data.
- Trained new team members.
- Implemented extensive unit-test coverage with Clover.
- Coded an administration tool for managing the game configuration parameters.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Universal Music Group (via Hewlett-Packard)
- Implemented new flows for a web application for the management of new releases and repertoires.
- Implemented SOAP services with spring WS.
- Migrated from Java 6 to Java 7.
- Implemented extensive unit test coverage.
- Provided production support for live issues.
Web Developer2009 - 2010La Caixa (via Hewlett-Packard)
Technologies: Java, Spring, JUnit, JSP, HTML, Apache POI, XML, IBM WebSphere, Oracle 9i
- Developed a web product sales application.
- Implemented a tool for mapping errors from Excel files to application errors.
- Developed integration and unit tests.
- Obtained Oracle Java Standard Edition 6 certification.
- Provided production support for live issues.
Web Developer2008 - 2009Mattel (via Folder)
Technologies: Java, HTML, CSS, Struts 2, EJB3, JDBC, Apache POI, SQL Server 2005
- Developed a user interface for a website for managing collectible items.
- Implemented server logic for the web application.
- Designed database schema.
- Analyzed user requirements and translated to use cases.
- Implemented a tool for importing Mattel products from Excel files to a database.
Web Developer2007 - 2008Folder S.A.
Technologies: Java, Struts 2, GWT, GWT-EXT, J2EE, JBoss, SyBase
- Designed a web application for managing medical appointments, calendars, and patients.
- Developed server logic for managing web application data.
- Designed database schema and stored procedures for the server data.
- Analyzed user requirements and documented user cases and application architecture.
- Wrote test cases for a complete set of functionalities.
Web Developer2006 - 2007Cidal S.A. (via Software Santa Fe)
Technologies: Java, Swing, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, iReport and JasperReport, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, PostgeSQL
- Implemented an ERP desktop application.
- Designed database and data access modules.
- Interviewed clients to gather requirements.
- Analyzed requirements and documented user cases.
- Performed production deployment and on-site testing.
- Designed and implemented reports for business intelligence.