Co-founder2012 - PRESENTTorus Tecnologias
- Built a web app using Angular and TypeScript for managing restaurants and its orders.
- Built an API using .Net Web API framework for the business logic used by the customer's app and the restaurants' management web app.
- Built a native app for Android devices. This app is used by the end customers to place the orders to the restaurants.
- Built a service for phone calls automation using text to speech technology and a VOIP modem.
- Built a web app and API for requesting automated phone calls and SMS. This handles all the calls requested by the Encalientes platform.
Software Engineer2012 - 2019Microsoft
- Joined the development team that built Microsoft PowerApps when the team had only five members. I was heavily involved in the design and development of the front end and back end. I was one of the main individuals to build the team that later became a ~50 people team. I worked closely with the connectors and resource provider's teams. As part of the team duties, we provided support to customers and evangelized on how to use power apps.
- Designed and developed a service to flight new code in the cluster. This service is able to handle 50,000+ computers with more than 30 services each at the same time without performance degradation.
- Improved localization performance for the big data infrastructure. I implemented an algorithm to handle multiple download threads at the same time, honoring priorities but also handling priority boost.
- Designed the architecture of the front end for Microsoft Flows. I was also involved in the design and development of the web page and the web API, and also was the main piece to build the team.
- Developed a lot of features for the front end and back end of the Microsoft Azure billing system.
Software Development Engineer2009 - 2011Texas Instruments Edtech
Technologies: Java, Visual Basic, Excel, Voltmeters, Oscilloscopes, Test Director
- Developed multiple features of the software for TI Nspire emulator.
- Designed and developed existing calculators in Flash/Flex technologies.
- Designed and developed a test suite that managed the voltmeters and the.oscilloscopes connected to calculators, that generated reports and graphics in Excel. Hardware testing automation for calculators.
- Built a test suite used for testing all the TI emulators.
- Built a tool to generate reports automatically for the test runs used in the TI emulators release cycles.