- Lead Front-end Developer2014 - PRESENTStackla
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-observable, Webpack
- Led the Experience Team and spearheaded front-end development for Stackla. Steadily improved Stackla's user experience by creating reusable components and progressively migrating to modern architecture.
- Lead Front-end Developer2013 - 2014Faria Systems
- Introduced a module development pattern.
- Created and customized a Twitter Bootstrap gem that helps all members apply consistent UI rapidly.
- Produced a product-level HTML mockup in a very short time span.
- Supported a flexible form builder system (openapply.com).
- Delivered UI and reusable components for 2 CRM systems (keybridge.com and intersis.com).
- Lead Front-end Developer2009 - 2013D-Link (miiiCasa)
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, Git, YUI 3
- Acquired deep integration experience with devices, including Router, IP CAM, and TV.
- Created a widget that shows up on every website, injected via router.
- Developed reusable components using YUI OOP infrastructure.
- Created a music player based on SoundManager2.
- Created a Facebook-like photo viewing app using YUI3 (a Backbone.js clone).
- Front-end Engineer, YDN Evangelist2005 - 2009Yahoo!, Inc.
- Worked as the main front-end engineer for Yahoo! Knowledge Plus.
- Was the tech lead responsible for interviewing, training, and holding code reviews.
- Evangelized Yahoo! Technologies such as YUI.
- Created the first module loading technology in Yahoo! Taiwan.