Meteor.js Developer2016 - 2016Wendero (via Toptal)
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, Meteor
- Built an email finder that returns email address for a given name, surname, and domain.
- Created an email service for sending/receiving emails using Postmark API.
- Built a data deduplication engine which finds duplicates and merges data in real time.
- Created a MongoDB aggregate service for faceted searching.
- Built a JS-SDK for the current API.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016LyricalLabs (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Django, AngularJS, Docker, Java
- Reviewed and refactored code. Used AWS S3 and Amazon MQ for async message processing through the system.
- Rewrote XML API from PHP to Java.
- Created a Docker container for the server side.
- Took part in GUI refactoring using AngularJS.
- Built a basic billing system using Braintree that supports credit cards and PayPal and generates invoices.
Node.js Developer2015 - 2016Seeds - Playseeds.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Countly SDK, MongoDB, jQuery, Node.js
- Customized current Countly plugins for analytics.
- Built an image composer using ImageMagick.
- Set the deploy mechanism on both test and production servers.
- Created a few plugins from scratch.
- Migrated Mongo DB on the production server.
- Customized the look and feel.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016GoSafely (via Toptal)
Technologies: PhoneGap, jQuery, Java, Node.js
- Created a client proxy in Java that redirects all the HTTP and HTTPS traffic to the remote server.
- Built part of the server API using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
- Integrated with an OpenVPN solution to do traffic redirection on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS).
- Created a PhoneGap mobile app that works with the Node.js server.
- Supported the front-end of the portal using jQuery and HTML (EJS for templating).
Audio Software Engineer2015 - 2015Wurrly - wurrly.com (via Toptal)
- Built an audio vocoder algorithm for singers, which corrects false tones in a given music key.
- Created a web interface for uploading songs and running the vocoder.
- Created a bash script that transposes the music key of a given song.
Software Engineer, Data Scientist2014 - 2015Glooky
Technologies: AngularJS, MongoDB, CoffeeScript, Express.js, Node.js
- Developed an algorithm that combines different flight prices, generates all possible routes, and calculates the cheapest combination.
- Developed a scraping system for several low-cost companies using Node.js.
- Formed a stable startup team of four people: three software developers and one business developer.
- Took part in the design and build of the whole engine for finding the optimal combination of multiple flights in one journey. Used Node.js on the back-end and AngularJS on the front-end.
- Took part in Seedcamp Belgrade 2014 as one of ten startups in the region to pitch in front of investors and SeedCamp decision makers.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Sungard
- Developed part of an in-house load balancing system called "Dispatcher engine" for message transfer via ActiveMQ. Different messages are received from outer systems and sent to the particular virtual machines.
- Developed a RESTful API for fees calculation using Drools engine.
- Developed a RESTul API for initial margins calculation.
- Took part in the design and building from the scratch of the whole system, including data model design, in memory model, and custom load balancer.
- Passed "Agile 42" Scrum training.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013Experian
- Developed a data conversion and validation framework using ColdFusion and XSLT.
- Supported a fraud detection platform on back-end using Java and ColdFusion.
- Spent two months working on place in London. Passed business trainings and took part in design of future plans and roadmaps.
- Led a small team who supported the existing platform.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Youngculture
- Supported an in-house version of ColdFusion, written in Java.
- Supported an existing company CMS and created various CMS customizations for particular clients.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures on back-end.
- Supported client side development written mostly in jQuery.
- Spent two months working on location in Zurich. Passed business trainings.