Senior Android Developer2022 - 2022Trade Republic Bank GmbH
Technologies: Android Development, Jetpack Compose, Model View Intent (MVI), RxJava 2, Firebase, Material Design, Kotlin, Android Material Design, User Interface (UI), Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), GitHub, Dagger 2, Dependency Injection, A/B Testing, Android, CI/CD Pipelines, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), SonarQube, Code Review, Source Code Review, Gradle, Git, Unit Testing, Mockito, Android Jetpack, Android Studio, User Experience (UX), Mobile App Development, Mobile, REST APIs
- Implemented critical features for credit card processing.
- Improved the overall UI and UX of a mobile app using the latest technologies, such as Android Jetpack.
- Implemented multiple successful A/B tests. Increased app engagement and user retention.
Senior Android Developer2021 - 2022SAP
Technologies: Kotlin, Coroutines, Android Jetpack, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Dagger 2, Open Source, exposure notification api, Room, Retrofit 2, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), GitHub, RoomDB, Gradle, Material Design, Android Material Design, WorkManager API, Data Encryption, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), CI/CD Pipelines, Git, Unit Testing, UI Testing, JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, REST, APIs, User Experience (UX), Protobuf, Camera API, QR Codes, Bluetooth, Fastlane, Mobile App Development, Mobile, REST APIs
- Developed an app that helps trace infection chains of SARS-CoV-2 (which can cause COVID-19). Used the exposure notification API from Apple and Google.
- Implemented and maintained critical features according to the requirements of the German government.
- Created an automated screenshots pipeline using Firebase, which handled multiple languages and screen configurations.
- Maintained an open-source project and took care of open issues and PR reviews.
Android Developer2018 - 2020Holidu
Technologies: Java, Kotlin, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Firebase, Hilt, Dependency Injection, Retrofit 2, REST, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, A/B Testing, Android, Android Development, Android Jetpack, Android Material Design, Android Studio, APIs, API Design, Back-end, Back-end Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Spring Boot, IntelliJ IDEA, JSON, Git, GitHub, Gradle, Machine Learning, Image Recognition, TensorFlow, User Experience (UX), Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Microservices, Scrum, Mobile App Development, Mobile, REST APIs, Android Animations
- Developed many challenging features like login, in-app bookings, and a theme-based search. Increased app engagement and overall app revenue.
- Implemented image classification using machine learning running on mobile devices during the company hackathon.
- Designed and implemented multiple REST APIs endpoints and microservices using the Spring Boot framework.
- Migrated the legacy Java code base to Kotlin and increased testability, app stability, and test coverage.
- Cleaned the app architecture and introduced dependency injection to the project.
Lead Mobile Developer2015 - 2018Verusoft
- Led a small team of programmers and designers. Built multiple successful mobile apps and games with more than 3,000,000 downloads and positive user reviews.
- Worked closely with the Android Instant Apps as an early adopter. Worked with Google on implementing this feature.
- Handled the entire software development life cycle, from the idea to the app design, implementation, launch, marketing, and maintenance.
Android Developer2014 - 2015Foundation
Technologies: Java, Android NDK, Java Native Interface (JNI), C++, Subversion (SVN), Git, SQLite, C, Android SDK, Android Studio, Unit Testing, JUnit, Jenkins, Encryption, Data Encryption, Cross-platform, Cross-platform Libraries, Cross-platform App Development, File Sharing, CI/CD Pipelines, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), B2B, Mobile App Development, Mobile, REST APIs
- Worked on an Android client for one of the first B2B file synchronization platforms called Soonr Go, Acquired by Autotask Corporation.
- Built the front end of an Android app using a synchronization library written in C++.
- Accomplished big refactoring and a migrated legacy C++ core library to Java.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Siemens Convergence Creators (Atos)
- Developed a multi-platform service for smart TV and web.
- Implemented digital rights management to manage legal access to digital content.
- Led the migration of a multi-media streaming service from the web to various smart TV devices.