Software Development Consultant2018 - PRESENTNovozymes A/S
Technologies: React, Node.js, Linux, Ceph, RabbitMQ, Solr, Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Django, Python
- Developed features for an internal big data platform using Python and Node.js.
- Implemented parsers and ingested large volumes of raw DNA and protein data into HBase using Spark and map-reduce.
- Backfilled Solr search indices and HBase tables using Spark and map-reduce.
- Created performance profiles and improvements of critical back-end algorithms using cProfile and Python.
- Parallelized BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) workers to get faster protein and DNA sequence alignment results using Python, RabbitMQ, and multiprocessing.
- Implemented data access restrictions for HBase and Solr.
Software Engineer/Partner2013 - PRESENTFadeit
- Developed software and provided system administration for IPVISION A/S: Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO).
- Created software and provided system administration for Grundfos A/S. Worked on the implementation of their IoT platform, Gatesense.
- Built software for Alexandra Institute A/S. Worked on an open data portal implementation.
- Developed software for Bitshifters ApS: Implemented a next-generation building intelligence management (BIM) system.
- Managed projects, developed software, and did DevOps for Visualize Wealth, LLC. Worked on releasing the MVC of Viziphi.com, a financial risk analysis system.
- Developed software for Davoodi Pty, Ltd., working on the Automed.io platform.
- Built Hopper.dk, a local service search engine.
- Created Playsignage.com, a digital signage SaaS.
- Developed software for Sirenia ApS. Worked on CCOW context management registry using Go.
Software Developer2014 - 2014Alexandra Institute
Technologies: Linux, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Java, PHP, Python
- Implemented a free software plugin for CKAN open data portal software. The plugin enables real-time events from CKAN's datastores.
- Implemented Drupal/CKAN integration for user management.
- Developed a RESTful API for the Gatesense IoT platform using Java (Spring MVC).
Software Developer/Sysadmin2013 - 2014iPinion
Technologies: WebSockets, ZeroMQ, Perl, Debian, MySQL, Python, PHP, Drupal, Asterisk
- Re-implemented an old phone usage accounting system.
- Implemented a call center wallboard solution, an order handling system integrated with a payment gateway and two different mobile network operators (MNO), and self-service portals for B2B and private users.
Software Development Intern2012 - 2012Captator
Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#, .NET
- Wrote a backup utility using C#.
- Conducted research of real-time web libraries for .NET.