Security Researcher2015 - PRESENTCenter for IT-Security, Privacy, and Accountability
Technologies: .NET Core, C, C++, Rust, Python
- Developed high-performance software for the parallel calculation of advanced anonymity metrics.
- Analyzed the security of Android apps that were generated using app generators (e.g. Appy Pie, SeattleCloud, and others).
- Developed a fuzzing environment and tools to fuzz the Android middleware.
Software Developer2014 - 2015KS Software (now xbAV)
Technologies: .NET Framework, WPF, Git, Visual Studio
- Developed a financial consultation back-end (calculation of taxes, interest rates, and more).
- Worked on a UI using WPF for the consultation process.
- Implemented quality-control measures (unit tests).
Freelance Developer2012 - 2014RS Wägetechnik
Technologies: .NET Framework, WPF, Visual Studio, Git
- Developed a back-end calculating the advanced metrics over the calibration data collected from various high-precision measurement devices.
- Built a login system and infrastructure with access control and user management.
- Designed and implemented a front-end desktop application interface to input and manage calibration data.