Full-stack Developer2014 - 2022VenExel Technologies
- Started working as a back-end development-only engineer and later performed multiple roles, managing the architecture for the applications, overseeing junior resources, and managing DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Developed an app in Ruby on Rails to automate day-to-day operations covering extreme weather conditions, including an API for a mobile-facing app, a web portal, and UDP-based console device reporting. It helped municipalities handle their operations.
- Handled multiple ongoing projects developed in Ruby on Rails and MEAN/MERN stack and worked on CI/CD pipelines, dealing with incoming updates and new features. Working closely with clients throughout.
- Managed the app infrastructure end DevOps on AWS, including server-based and serverless environments, databases, and reporting. The major services include EC2, RDS, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud watch, and others.
- Built a MEAN stack-based universally compatible salt-tracking system with ground speed control. Worked directly with the client in deciding the technology and architecture with decisions on DB selections to support the requirements in the best way.
- Built GPS tracking apps in Ruby on Rails and MEAN stack that allows reporting for different types of end-users. Added reporting based on the tracking results to serve end-user requirements from reporting required operations to managing regular ones.
- Integrated Google Maps APIs in multiple projects for Ruby on Rails and Angular for live GPS reporting and geofencing purposes. It enabled users to manage their workloads properly while knowing where they needed to put more effort.
- Developed a completely serverless API in Node.js and deployed it on AWS Lambda. The API was built to keep it robust and accurate while performing complex operations within the provided time limits.
- Deployed web servers on Heroku, EC2, and Elastic Beanstalk, depending upon needs. Initially, applications used Heroku, but with increasing requirements, they were moved to EC2, and even higher requirements were managed using EBS.
- Integrated relational and NoSQL databases for different projects. Deployed databases on RDS, Heroku, and MongoDB Atlas. Migrated whole databases from one service to another when required (e.g., Heroku ended support of MongoDB, so moved it to Atlas).
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2014Nextbridge
- Worked on multiple eCommerce portals in Magento and MySQL-based environments.
- Communicated with clients directly to gather information and deliver products.
- Launched more than ten apps in three years for different clients.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Shore10
- Learned new technologies, including working in different frameworks of PHP and complex MySQL queries.
- Had daily meetings and completed the tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Worked on a variety of projects, including e-restaurant and gift portals.
Software Engineer2008 - 2009Uraan Software Solutions
- Learned how to develop professional websites under a team lead.
- Developed portals as a junior developer under a senior lead.
- Learned basic programming techniques and coding conventions while working on actual code.