Android Engineer2016 - PRESENTWink
Technologies: Android, Java, Git, GitHub, Ruby on Rails, Retrofit, Trello, Slack
- Built out new automated services for users to increase scale.
- Implemented A/B test to find the optimum price point and sale strategy.
- Designed the UI/UX for service introduction and control experiences.
- Created the database and architecture designs of new microservices.
- Modernized the app infrastructure to make it more maintainable and efficient.
- Led the technical transition strategy for a subscription transition.
Android Developer2015 - 2016Meh
Technologies: Android SDK, OkHttp, Retrofit, Otto, Parse, Google Maps API
- Built a framework API layer for leveraging Foursquare and Swarm data using Retrofit and Otto.
- Built back-end code with Parse Cloud Code to handle app data storage.
- Designed all the assets with an emphasis on material design best practices.
- Integrated with phone apps using implicit intents to let the user share, call, and get directions to different venues.
- Focused on modular design to easily leverage data layer in future apps.
Data Scientist2014 - 2015Handy
Technologies: R, Python, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Redshift, Hadoop, Pig, EC2, S3, Tableau, Looker
- Created a Business Intelligence portal for internal business use incorporating Tableau, Looker, and Ruby on Rails.
- Built an automated reporting framework for data distribution using R, Python, and Ruby on Rails.
- Designed and developed a data pipeline using S3, Hadoop, and Pig to export to Redshift.
- Worked with engineering to architect and curate data structure and storage.
- Worked with the finance department to overhaul the accounting system.
Web Developer2013 - 2014Dimassimo Goldstein
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, Smarty Templates
- Built an overhauled site for client, RightScale, using PHP.
- Developed a custom minimal CMS using MySQL and Smarty Templates to build the site.
- Investigated options for using Facebook API for a promotional personalized Valentine's Day app.
Research Fellow2013 - 2013National Institute of Advanced Science and Technology (AIST)
Technologies: MATLAB, Python
- Investigated data mapping techniques for a music-exploring app UI.
- Evaluated the results of different algorithms using YouTube music video data and a million song data set.