Kirill has over a decade of experience in development, managing teams with up to 30 members, and has released more than 100 apps. An expert in Ethereum and Bitcoin, fintech, permissioned blockchain, enterprise blockchain, and design architecture, he's worked on open source projects sponsored by the Aragon foundation for improving the Ethereum ecosystem. Kirill has developed software for clients such as Chrysler and Ferrari.
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), IntelliJ, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've implemented was a protocol for interchain assets transfer between BTC-based ad EVM-based blockchains; it was developed for Contractland DEX.
- Created production deployment with Hyperledger Fabric.
- Set up the Kubernetes cluster for Hyperledger Fabric using Helm charts and custom deployments.
Lead Blockchain Developer
- Developed smart-contracts based casino platform.
- Developed CLI deployment tool for versioning and managing complex smart-contracts system deployment.
- Developed back end for casing using Node.js, Express, and Typescript.
- Developed production environment for the back end via Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD tools in the smart-contracts and back-end development process.
Senior Blockchain Engineer/Solution Architect
- Worked as a consultant in different fintech projects.
- Created a crossborder remittance service.
- Implemented a digital identity service for a notary on blockchain.
- Developed a solution for analytics for Ethereum for Tennagraph.
- Participated in outsource projects.
- Developed a supply-chain solution on blockchain.
Solution Architect / Team Lead
Green Assets Wallet
- Managed the agile team that was responsible for the development of the world’s first blockchain-based platform for easy validation and impact reporting of green bonds.
- Made all architecture decisions connected with frontend, infrastructure, and backend.
- Collaborated with chromia blockchain core development team to have smooth mainnet deployment.
- Consulted with the client about the business application of the blockchain, development processes, and handled the requirement management and some business analysis.
- Collaborated with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and build the most important features effectively.
Senior Blockchain Developer/Researcher
- Developed the protocol for interchain transfers of assets between Ethereum and Bitcoin for Contractland.
- Integrated Bridge between Ethereum and Bitcoin into the decentralized exchange.
- Developed architecture of bridge between Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Lead iOS Developer and CTO
- Co-founded a mobile development studio.
- Worked as the CTO; grew and led a team of 25 developers: iOS, Android, and back-end.
- Participated in the development of 50 mobile applications both for iOS and Android.
- Implemented CLEAN architecture approach in iOS and Android teams.
- Implemented CI/CD processes in mobile teams.
- Developed augmented reality projects with Unity3D, OpenCV.
- Developed media and navigation system for Chrysler and Ferrari.
- Developed navigation system front-end for vehicles.
- Developed voice recognition system front-end for vehicles.
- Worked with Bluetooth protocol to create a media player that can play music from mobile phones and mp3 players.
- Worked with FM/AM/Sirius to enable radio in media system for vehicles.
- Created Facebook games with 1M MAU.
Green Assets Wallet
This project was a part of Contractland's decentralized exchange project.
R&D of Blockchain Notaryhttps://link.medium.com/EQDhPH2ONV
Web3 Hackathon Prize from ChainLinkhttps://blog.chain.link/showcasing-the-winners-of-the-etherlin-zwei-hackathon/
Django, Truffle, Symfony, Flask, Parity Polkadot, Qt
Flash, Sentry, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), NGINX, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, IntelliJ, Adobe Flash, Stellar SDK, Sketch, Figma, Git, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), AWS SDK, Amazon EKS, NPM
Ethereum, Docker, Linux, MacOS, Blockchain, Amazon EC2, Kubernetes, Hyperledger, Hyperledger Composer, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MSSQLCE, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL
Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Cryptography, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Smart Contracts, Infura, Protocol Design, Code Architecture, Photoshop CC 2019, PIP, Algorithms, Augmented Reality (AR), Kubernetes Operations (Kops), Bitcoind, Ethereum Open Source
React, Vue, Node.js, Amazon EC2 API, Vue 2, Starling, Vuex, Fabric
Clean Architecture, Clean Code, Requirements Analysis
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Kharkov National University. Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics. - Kharkov, Ukraine
Improving Communication Skills
Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
Structuring Machine Learning Projects
Neural Networks and Deep Learning
Coursera Course Certificates