Java Developer in Kiev, Ukraine
Java/Scala Tech Lead2013 - PRESENTCiklun
- Created a Camel-based integration middleware solution for casino payment systems from scratch.
- Participated in the development of a binary options gaming platform using real-time data feed analysis, server push (websockets), and microservice architecture.
- Organized continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines.
- Was responsible for estimating, planning, and code reviews.
Senior Java developer/Tech Lead2012 - 2013Luxoft
- Participated in the development of a RESTful API for Hotwire's mobile applications.
- Created a Spring based international car rentals website for Hotwire.
- Worked on the implementation and design of an aggregated car supply platform for Hotwire.
- Worked on DWH migration to Hadoop.
- Was responsible for planning, estimating, and team management.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012Global Logic
Technologies: Android, iOS
- Participated in the development of a specialized mobile graphical editor on Android.
- Participated in porting the aforementioned editor to iOS.
Java developer2010 - 2011SysIQ
- Participated in a project related to upgrading the Intershop Enfinity eCommerce platform for GSI commerce.
- Integrated payment and inventory systems.
- Hotwire (Development)http://www.hotwire.com/us/index.jsp
I did several projects for Hotwire, including a car rentals platform and an international car rentals website.
Technologies used: Spring, JPA(Eclipselink), Oracle Coherence, Oracle, Maven, Apache Tiles.
- Integration solution for casino payment systems (Development)
Designed the architecture and developed an integration middleware for internal Playtech Systems, mediating communication between multiple casino systems and payment gateways.
Technologies used: Apache Camel (Scala DSL), Apache CXF, Akka, Java, Scala, Google Protobuf, Netty, Redis, Oracle
- Lobby for online casinos, providing common APIs and functionality to casino games (Development)
Designed the architecture and developed a frontend lobby for casino games, mediating communication of games with casino backend and providing common functionality.
- Binary options trading system (Development)
Developed a binary options trading platform, implemented a continuous delivery pipeline for the project, refactored and i,proved the architecture.
Technologies used: Microservices, Thrift, Spring Boot, Redis, MySql, Apache Storm, Java, Scala
FrameworksSpring, Akka 2, Hibernate, AngularJS, Play Framework, GWT, Apache CXF, Dropwizard, Akka, Apache Camel, Selenium, Hadoop, Storm
ToolsMaven, IntelliJ IDEA, Gradle, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, JVisualVM, Nginx, SBT
ParadigmsConcurrent Programming, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming, Agile Software Development
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Puppet.js, SLF4J, MLlib
PlatformsWindows, Linux, Oracle, Android
StorageRedis, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Master's degree in Computer Systems and Networks2005 - 2011NTUU "KPI" - Kiev, Ukraine