Senior Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTAmazon Fulfillment Services
Technologies: Java, AWS
- Designed and developed various components and systems which are under NDA.
Software Development Manager2015 - 2017Dealogic Ltd
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Docker, Microsoft Azure, Federated Identity Server, SQL Server
- Led a seven-person product delivery team and a ten-person R&D team using Agile/Scrum.
- Hosted coding competitions like coding dojos and hackathons.
- Developed an OAuth 2 implicit grant cross-product SSO solution using Swift, Android SDK, ASP.NET MVC, and Federated Identity.
- Introduced DevOps to the company advocating containerization, delivery pipelines, and continuous delivery.
Appointed Professor2005 - 2017Eotvos Lorand University of Science
Technologies: C++, C#, .NET
- Taught software technologies, formal languages, and validation through mathematical modeling to computer science undergraduates.
Lead Developer2012 - 2015Sonrisa Kft
Technologies: C#, Java, ASP.NET MVC, Node.js, AWS, Redis, Rabbit MQ, OrientDB, Cassandra, Angular.js, Hangfire, Spring Batch and others
- Designed and developed an internal document management solution using Node.js, CoffeeScript, Express.js, Knockout.js, Mocha, SCSS, and CouchDB.
- Developed an extension to an existing cartography solution to mine, process and display weather-related data from various sources using Java, Spring Batch, KML, SLD, WMS, ANSI Grid ESRII, GeoServer, and Oracle.
- Designed and implemented a scalable RESTful service layer which supports the digitalization of scanned document processing, providing quality improvement, OCR, content recognition and signing using ASP.NET Web API, Hangfire, ImageGear, and ABBYY Recognition Server.
- Designed and developed the complete revamp of the CMS, management surface, and customer-facing front-end site of a major Hungarian news site using ASP.NET MVC, Knockout.js, and CouchDB.
- Developed an automated synchronization solution between Active Directory and a proprietary account management system.
Senior Software Development Engineer2009 - 2012Harris BG-COM International
Technologies: C#, C++, .NET WPF, MEF, EF, COM/ATL, Infragistics, PostSharp
- Worked as part of the broadcast division and was involved in the development process of various components of a television studio and broadcast management platform.
- Created an AOP annotation-based framework over WPF .NET to automate default data binding behavior of view models.
- Worked on optimization of massively multi-threaded backend processes written in C++.
- Reverse-engineered and documented the socket-based communication protocol of a proprietary back-end service.
- Designed and developed the data persistence layer of a studio management front-end application.
Software Development Engineer2007 - 2009Evosoft Kft
Technologies: .NET 3.5, COM, ASP.NET Web Forms, WPF
- Developed a reporting system and data visualization toolkit for a major ads company in Germany to provide data for ad targeting.
- Created a company communication tool embedded in Windows tray using WPF .NET and COM.