Kristian is a software engineer and tech enthusiast, starting back in 2001 as a designer and moving on to coding, becoming a UX expert along the way. He's a full-stack developer with work experience ranging from startups, creative agencies, and heavy data analytical corporations to investment banking. He's an easygoing team player who enjoys a challenge.
ExperienceHTML - 17 yearsFlash ActionScript - 13 yearsFlex - 7 yearsSpring - 7 yearsJava - 6 yearsHTML5 - 6 yearsAngularJS - 4 yearsNode.js - 3 years
Sublime Text, IntelliJ, OS X
The most amazing...
...application I've built is a next-gen POS system deployed in numerous restaurants across the country.
- Create a next-gen point of sale system with warehouse management completely from scratch. The state-of-the art client application focused on touch devices.
- Build HTML5 reports using JAX-RS RESTful services.
- Execute a low-level Java implementation of POS printers, fingerprint readers, and weight scales; Swing apps and Spring POJOs. The app has been ported to tablets and mobile devices.
- Hired to help out in a project where the deadline was getting rather close.
- Managed to finish the project on time and deliver a fully working product.
- Set Agile processes in place as the state-owned agency is still catching up with the latest software lifecycle methodologies.
- Introduced automated testing in a CI environment.
- Supported the Vienna Dev team creation, as it was moved from Berlin Germany.
- Guided the existing .NET team to switch to Angular and Node.
- Set up Scrum processes with continuous live deployment supported by automated testing.
- Created HTML5 POCs using jQuery and AngularJS.
- Improved the look and feel of the overall app.
- Analyzed and designed the model using the BA’s requirements in Oracle.
- Coordinated offshore teams throughout the whole SDLC.
- Set up and managed CI builds and automated tests.
- Extended the service layer in Spring.
- Created HTML5 reports using jQuery, Angular, and Backbone.js.
- Worked closely with markets to ensure their objects were being met.
- Supported testers by clarifying system requirements as well as assessing ongoing performance and the impact of these changes.
- Built unit tests utilizing an in-house testing framework.
Flex Team Lead
JPMorgan & Chase
- Wrote modularized Flex applications for the investment banking core processing including cash management, broker/dealer, FX, futures and options, settlements, and securities departments.
- Created POC projects and presented new solutions.
- Mentored and guided offshore teams.
- Redesigned the UI, re-factoring applications already in production.
- Redefined usability standards across applications.
- Developed the analysis section, where all usability tests can be reviewed and analyzed.
- Included various analysis tools, heat map generation, and PDF export features.
- Wrote a client-side PDF encoding and export function inside Flex.
- Rendered dynamic heat maps using custom points to show a truly colorized report.
Web Developer & Designer
- Integrated an Adobe Flash and ActionScript database using XML.
- Created FLV video streaming, interactive CD-ROMs, and AIR applications.
- Built flex back-end systems using PHP and Java technologies.
- Designed and developed HTML4 pages.
Flash Animator and Web Developer
Web Design Factory
- Provided full-service interactive media, creating advertising campaigns, web presentations, and sophisticated web-based applications.
- Contributed to web design and Flash-based projects, including games, banners, and widgets.
- Designed and developed online Flash games.
Shop & Shelf Review for Dunnhumby
Hyatt | Exhale Spa
360 Networks | Pricing Toolhttps://www.360networksllc.com/
Technologies: Node.js, Angular
OBB Ticketshop | Austrian Railwayshttps://tickets.oebb.at/en/ticket
AngularJS, Angular, Flex, Spring, Hapi.js, Adobe Flex, Zend Framework, JUnit
Node.js, jQuery, JMS
Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat, Adobe AIR, TeamCity, ActiveMQ, Grunt, Hudson, Subversion (SVN), Apache Maven, Apache Ant, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, QTP, Adobe Illustrator, Bower
Jakarta EE, OS X
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
Czech Technical University - Prague, Czech Republic