Senior Mobile Developer (Courier Team)2020 - PRESENTSkipTheDishes
- Led the development and monitored the courier app, which more than 40,000 daily users use.
- Implemented the automation build process with CI/CD, which greatly improved the techniques. Also used Fastlane and CircleCI for the automation build process.
- Built an app that could manage different tenants for all other products and environments. The app is used for four products, including SkipTheDishes in Canada, Just Eat in the UK, Rider in Ireland, and Menulog in Australia and New Zealand.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020Tactica Interactive
- Developed a few health applications related to pregnancy and medication-related web apps. These helped me to implement the security and protection of data more securely; although, I mostly worked on the front-end side.
- Used Asana, Jira, and Trello for project management; the Agile methodology was also an integral part of our processes (which I received a lot of training as well).
- Developed a few big applications like Ducks Unlimited Canada and Hope Pregnancy apps and the G3 project on framing which went on to become very successful products for the company.
Mobile Team Lead2014 - 2018CS Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd
Technologies: Swift, Design Patterns, Client Management, Team Management, Objective-C, PHP, PhoneGap, Ionic, Android Studio, iOS Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Developed and designed an app related to movies, ticket booking, and fetching celeb facts; used MVC and built this app for iPhone, iPad, watchOS, and tvOS.
- Collaborated with several clients on a range of projects, including creating a custom robust library that supported all the basic functionalities that every developer used. It was built with iOS Swift and contained abstraction and extension to create reusable code.
- Worked as a team lead and managed many projects simultaneously while keeping everyone on the same track.
iOS Developer2011 - 2013Digitech Software Solutions
- Started my career in iOS development and developed small applications individually and with a team.
- Tracked and fixed bug using Trello and Asana and used Fabric for crashlytics.
- Used a graphing library to make graphs for iPhone applications like Profit Poker.