- Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2017Mariner Exchange
Technologies: Ember, CSS, Python, SEO, Data Analysis, Data Science
- Refactored major parts of the system to support proper URL and search engine crawling of the site.
- Improved site traffic using SEO techniques.
- Used data analysis to help design data features like Top Locations, Top Services, and recommendations.
- Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Trumaker (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ember, RoR
- Reimplemented a user interface for an existing eCommerce platform.
- Developed features and fixed bugs.
- Optimized performance.
- Migrated the whole codebase from Ember 1.12 to Ember 2.13.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Medify, Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Built an online exam app for university applicants in the UK. Fully backed with unit and acceptance testing, currently on production and being used by thousands of users.
- Supported multiple browsers and ecosystems.
- Built CSS from scratch using Flexbox and top-notch technologies.
- Provided integration and acceptance testing for all of the app's features.
- Ember Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Cropster (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ember, Cordova, Offline Apps
- Built an MVP of a hybrid app for coffee cupping.
- Used the latest CSS3 technologies to be fully adaptable across devices (Flexbox).
- Tested using Apple TestFlight with real customers.
- Designed the app to work offline and automatically sync to the server.
- Built on top of Cordova to be portable across platforms.
- Submitted to the Apple iTunes store for beta testing.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2015DoubleBit Consulting (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, Bootstrap, RoR, REST
- Built a CRM platform for the roofing industry.
- Focused on implementing new features for an MVP release.
- Implemented Gitflow and code reviews as a quality rule.
- Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Monsoon (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ember.js, Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails, InVision
- Implemented designs into an existing Ember.js app.
- Fixed features that weren't styled to better match designs.
- Handled cross-browser testing and fixes.
- Implemented features as a part of a Scrum team.
- Front-end Responsive Designer2014 - 2014GroupVitals (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap 3, Font Awesome, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Git, Codeship, Laravel, MySQL
- Handled UI design and implementation.
- Converted from PSD to HTML.
- Handled general bug fixing.
- Implemented performance optimizations.
- Senior Front-end Developer2011 - 2014Intel Corporation
- Designed the CSS and HTML framework used since release 3.4 of the Intel AppUp Store Center.
- Designed and implemented the branding and customization framework used for many Intel partner stores.
- Prototyped for usability tests for several internal projects that are used to showcase many technologies to outside stakeholders.
- Evangelized CSS at Intel ASDC Argentina.
- Developed multiplatform mobile prototypes using Intel XDK.
- Instructor2011 - 2013Capacitacion IT
Technologies: HTML5, UI Design
- Worked as HTML5 trainer for over two years leveling up people from different areas such as design, developers, and communicators.
- Worked as a user experience trainer for over a year.
- Web Developer2010 - 2011Manpower
- Developed the first Intel AppUp store UI based on HTML5 technologies that served as a prototype for future releases.
- Web Developer2009 - 2010Adventure Sports Holidays
- Worked as an end-to-end developer doing new features and handling bug fixes.
- Created an automated backup system using Cron Jobs and Bash to keep MySQL dumps safe on other servers.
- Generated reports from transactions, for example: “Best seller suppliers for the last month.”.
- Handled PSD to HTML translation for several pages of the company.
- Created a PHP MVC framework for internal use that met a particular set of requirements for the company.
- Systems Developer2007 - 2009Contractor at FEMUCOR
- Developed an administration ecosystem for FEMUCOR Argentina (OMG), a client-server based solution developed with Python and Linux.
- Developed a paperwork administration and task scheduling system.
- Created an entities administration, querying, and reporting tool.
- Developed a payments and account balances system.
- Handled server and client installation, configuration, and administration based on Linux/Windows.
- Created a mailing system for entities with overdue pay balances.
- Co-owner in Sales and IT Services2006 - 2007Condhor Hardware
Technologies: Linux, Windows, Networks, Hardware
- Resold hardware and managed stock.
- Created IT services based on Windows and Linux.
- Handled network configuration and administration.
- Consulted about hardware and software products.
- Visual Studio Developer (Contract)2002 - 2004Pizza 12
Technologies: Visual Studio
- Created a point-of-sale system based on the Windows platform.
- Developed the communication driver to be able to use Fiscal printers.
- Created a stock system to be used by the administration based on point of sale information.