Analyst2018 - PRESENTCredit Suisse
Technologies: Java, Dropwizard, GraphQL, OracleDB, PL/SQL, React, Redux
- Developed a web application for a client's onboarding, investment portfolio management and routine workflows.
- Improved a client's onboarding process with automated checks for investment regulations that worked across different countries.
- Constructed a platform to assess the risk-taking ability of a client based on his previous investment record and preferences.
- Built a platform for Investors to find out the most relevant type of funds to invest in based on a client's investment record assessment, knowledge, experience, and preferences.
- Developed a platform to accommodate changing investment strategies and preferences via the use of surveys and questionaires with client on a regular basis.
Individual Contributor2018 - 2018Prosperoware (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Microsoft Azure, React
- Developed a serverless application hosted on Azure functions.
- Built an application that posts daily updates of issues from JetBrains YouTrack to their respective Microsoft team channels.
- Created a static website and hosted on Azure storage to allow users to configure based on their requirements.
- Implemented CI/ CD for auto deployment of all the functions from Git commits.
- Developed both HTTP and timer-triggered functions.
R&D Software Developer2015 - 2018Works Applications
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, React, Redux, Python, Django, Ansible, Openstack, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker
- Researched, designed, and implemented in-house solutions for all cloud services such as AWS and Azure.
- Created in-house services such as compute cloud, object storage, container management system, load balancer, on-demand environment, block storage, and so on.
- Developed web applications to support various operations such as installation, version up, migration, backup/restore, and more in production or evaluation environments.
- Designed the complete system's architecture and optimized the performance of deployments in production and evaluation landscapes using parallel programming.
- Automated an idempotent infrastructure to set up the production and evaluation environment with ease.
Intern2014 - 2014Oracle
- Worked on Oracle Retail Suite applications.
- Developed various features for inventory and warehouse management.
- Automated the scenario testing for the retail application stack.
- Created a test suite to accommodate end-to-end testing (including integration and front-end tests) and unit test for the API services.
- Improved the performance and release cycle with automated test suites and enhanced the delivery to production environments.