Verified Expert in Engineering
Lazar is an experienced web developer with over seven years in designing, developing, and deploying web apps. He is proficient in React, Python, and various libraries. He is well-versed in custom UI and API integration. Lazar has excellent problem-solving, debugging, and testing skills and is keen to stay current with industry trends and advancements in tech.
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), React, Python, Django, FastAPI
The most amazing...
...thing I've worked on is the back end for Šansabet—the leading sports bookmakers in Montenegro.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed and implemented a data integration system that merged marketing data from various sources on the back end.
- Developed and implemented diverse data visualization methods, including graphs, tables, and CSV formats.
- Implemented multiple APIs and incorporated best UI practices, streamlining client management across multiple platforms.
- Designed a client-centric self-invoicing system that greatly simplified financial tracking for enhanced client convenience.
- Managed task assignments and bug tracking through Jira, efficiently coordinating task deliveries to other team members.
Senior Android Developer
- Created an Android app to communicate with a Bluetooth-connected watch that measures heart rate and oxygen level inside a patient's blood.
- Processed byte data received from the device and transformed the data into usable Kotlin classes.
- Made the login/register flow, syncing data with the server. Enabled the back end to control the device through the Android app.
- Reverse-engineered Bluetooth SDK to see the messages sent from the device on the binary level.
Senior Android Developer
- Started an app from scratch as a sole developer, setup the paradigm and coding guidelines for developers that joined afterward.
- Developed a framework for building UI based on finite state machines.
- Reviewed code through Bitbucket pull requests and ensured the quality was on par.
Android Mobile App Developer
OTR Perfomance Inc
- Used the client's Bluetooth SDK to connect to the IoT device.
- Developed UI for the Android app, a bridge between servers and an IoT device that the client manufactured.
- Connected the dots by implementing a REST API to transmit relevant Bluetooth data.
- Designed and built applications for the Android platform from scratch.
- Worked on back-end services in Node.js and related technologies.
- Served as a senior developer and ensured the performance and responsiveness of applications.
- Checked and ensured code quality and designed paradigms for writing Android apps.
- Defined, designed, and shipped new features in multiple Android applications.
- Developed in-house apps as well as solutions for numerous clients.
- Started as an Android developer but advanced to a full-stack developer position during the project.
- Developed SDKs that were used across Android applications.
Senior Android Developerhttps://www.airmeet.com/
Mobile App Developer | Androidhttps://otrperformance.com/
mCard (Fleka — Android)
The payment process via mCard service is done simply by selecting the desired card first and then the payment option. After that, the user is asked to enter their PIN for the mobile banking app and finally to approach the POS terminal screen to establish the NFC connection, necessary to perform the transaction.
Dream Estates (Fleka — Node.js)
I developed the API at the level of the entire platform for the purpose of managing properties whose characteristics are presented in detail—from location and description to photo gallery.
In addition, I built a newsletter subscription feature in the system and linked it to a Mailchimp external service.
NET Friends (Fleka — Android)
The app is intended for children from the ages of nine to 11, and it is formed as a quiz with multiple choice answers.
Šansa Bookmakers (Bild Studio — Node.js)
It included a website with strong back-end support as well as an iOS app. My responsibilities were on the back-end side, where I used Node.js as a primary tool and MongoDB for the database.
Autodiler (Freelance — Android)
Express.js, Dagger 2, KOIN, Django
Node.js, Android Architecture Components, Retrofit 2, Passport.js, Stripe, React
Git, Android Jetpack, Mongoose, Android Studio, Jira
Functional Programming, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Asynchronous Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), Mobile Development, REST
Android, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), AWS IoT, iOS
Room, Coroutines, Location Services and Maps, FastAPI, Bluetooth, Internet of Things (IoT), APIs
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Mediterranean University - Podgorica, Montenegro
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring