Senior Android Developer2021 - 2022VisualBlasters LLC
Technologies: Android, Kotlin
- Developed crucial features in the drawing application with over 50 million users.
- Migrated to multi-module Clean Architecture and from Java to Kotlin.
- Prepared a release that overhauled everything inside the application.
Android Team Lead2020 - 2022Russian Post
Technologies: Android, Testing, Kotlin, Mobile
- Developed several features for a super app, helping people get their deliveries in time and be able to send them contactlessly.
- Increased user engagemenet by 40% and increased turnout by 30%.
- Rewrote an eCommerce app from scratch and led a team of contractors to create features.
Software Developer Engineer2020 - 2020Microsoft
Technologies: Kotlin, Swift, Xamarin, Android, iOS, Go
- Supported additional release snapshots for service as a business CI product, increasing the number of supported devices by 1,700 physical phones.
- Assisted online 24/7 to resolve clients' issues with CI pipelines. Guided them in making tests into valid test cases.
- Supported internal tooling for Android devices required for custom and device-specific CI scripts.
Senior Android Developer2020 - 2020Wildberries
Technologies: Android, Testing, Kotlin, Mobile, eCommerce
- Developed an app in travel commerce, helping people book air flights and hotels.
- Created an app that helped workers on-site structure their day, get paid for work done, and work from any warehouse within CIS.
- Supported a super app with over ten million users. Developed crucial features and increased user engagement by 10% on the checkout page.
Android Developer2017 - 2020Involta
Technologies: Android, Maps, Encryption, Kotlin, B2B
- Created an app to help people navigate in huge cities which ranked number one in Google Play.
- Developed a B2B secure messenger used by several bank departments in a local region.
- Taught several interns and helped them become junior developers, many of which have gone above and beyond working in fintech.
- Created an app for local universities to keep focused on their study processes. This helped professors stay connected with students.