Verified Expert in Engineering
Python Back-end Developer
Libor is a Python back-end developer with four years of experience, including several applications for cryptocurrencies and cybersecurity. Libor proposes, implements, and deploys solutions; is dedicated to his craft; and enjoys mentoring other developers. His commercial experience is backed by a bachelor's degree in mathematics and physics.
Linux, Git, NeoVim Text Editor
The most amazing...
...thing I shape and contribute to is a mentorship program for students learning programming from scratch—their Aha! moments are unforgettable.
Software Development Academy
- Mentored aspiring students on their Python programming journey.
- Created interactive study materials for students' self-paced learning.
- Assisted students with their first real-world application development.
- Developed an app for managing and aggregating a cryptocurrency portfolio of an investment fund or a single user.
- Integrated third-party APIs via providers or directly through specific cryptocurrency nodes.
- Evaluated cryptocurrency projects and APIs, prioritized their subsequent integration, and oversaw or directly implemented the solutions.
- Transitioned the project from a Python 2 to a Python 3 codebase.
- Maintained various cryptocurrency node clients and implemented new API methods.
- Implemented a system to monitor the duration of a user request and its subsequent analysis.
- Developed an application that aids security analysts during a security incident investigation.
- Handled client feature requests and was actively involved in the design specification and subsequent implementation.
- Implemented a testing infrastructure for performance checking and regression detection.
Bitcoin Node RPC Clienthttps://github.com/bibajz/bitcoin-python-async-rpc
Python, Python 3, SQL, Scheme, Bash Script, Bash
REST APIs, Asyncio, Flask-RESTful
GitLab CI/CD, Docker Compose, Pytest, Git, Makefile, Terraform, RabbitMQ
Functional Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), DevOps, Automation, Event-driven Programming
Docker, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jupyter Notebook, Rancher
PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, Redis, ArangoDB
Bitcoin, Property-based Testing, CI/CD Pipelines, HTTP, NeoVim Text Editor, APIs, FastAPI, Middleware, Version Control
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Physics
Czech Technical University - Prague, Czech Republic