Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: Azure, C#, Databases, Media
- Developed and maintained the media services backing up video calls hosted on Microsoft Teams and Skype.
- Monitored and continuously deployed our services globally (millions of cores globally).
- Analyzed and optimized the load distribution for our virtual machines deployed globally.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Riboli Family Wines
Technologies: TypeScript, React, SQL Server DBA, ASP.NET Core
- Developed two eCommerce platforms based on SQL Server, ASP.NET Core, and React/TypeScript.
- Managed the QA and production environment and set up continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Integrated the system with multiple third-party services for tax calculation, order syncing, shipping management, newsletter subscription, etc.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020Trader Corporation
- Built a RESTful API to support a vehicle showroom with .NET.
- Created an ETL process to support inventory management.
- Developed a highly responsive single-page application with React to enhance a dealer platform.
- Created a multilayered cache to ensure good API performance.
- Manipulated inventory data and vehicle attributes from multiple sources and made them visible.
- Deployed, monitored, and maintained web apps, storage systems, and SQL databases based on Azure.
Full-stack Developer (Part-time)2017 - 2019Jianyi Food, Ltd.
- Built from scratch a management system for different aspects of this snack wholesale business.
- Constructed an access control management system that supports access control over any Boolean algebra expression in two control dimensions.
- Designed and implemented a database schema to support business need including inventory management, dealer management, order management, marketing activity management, task management, user management, and sales management.
- Established an ETL procedure to connect the database with different other sources to achieve sales management.
- Developed a highly interactive single-page application for task management with Knockout.js.
- Used ASP.NET Web Forms for most of the pages to ensure fast delivery.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2018EEDI
- Built a REST API with C# under the Scrum methodology to enable fast and reliable delivery.
- Constructed and optimized SQL Server and Azure SQL database queries to provide highly concurrent services.
- Provided data exchange and interaction logic for highly interactive pages in the front end with React and Redux.
- Monitored and maintained applications on Azure, including web app, database, workers, and Redis cache.
- Monitored and maintained the web app and the database system based on Azure.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016Barton Woodhead Education Limited
- Built a web app used by more than 100,000 students from scratch.
- Developed a database service layer with SQL Server.
- Created a data access layer with .Net Entity Framework.
- Developed the front end with ASP.NET MVC, JavaScrip, HTML, and CSS.
- Built some highly interactive pages with Knockout.js.
- Provided visual data support for growth hacking analysis using Google Analytics, SQL, and Power BI.