Software Development Engineer2017 - 2019Amazon
Technologies: Python, Java, MXnet, AWS, Spark
- Participated in migrating a big data pipeline from a cumbersome script-based setup into an automated system based on independent services.
- Created a web application that used online machine learning for fast labeling of very large datasets.
- Rewrote a service in charge of providing on-demand MXnet predictions using serverless technology, improving TPS and reducing cost.
- Wrote data integrations which allowed richer, meaningful attributes to be indexed in the retail website for apparel.
Application Developer2012 - 2016Oracle
Technologies: Java, ADF, PL/SQL, SQL
- Developed new features for Oracle's Fusion Incentive Compensation product.
- Coded unit, integration, and end-to-end tests to improve the quality of the existing code base.
- Provided fast resolution of product bugs reported by our customers.
Programmer Analyst2011 - 2012Oracle
Technologies: Java, PL/SQL, SQL
- Created a web application that allowed customer support teams to diagnose and fix their most common problems in a self-service manner.
- Created a web application where support teams could manage their on-call schedules and email/SMS alerts.
- Wrote web services to integrate three disparate ticketing systems into a single one.
- Provided debugging support and code fixes for Oracle's internal deployment of quote-to-order enterprise software.