Ionic Developer2019 - 2019SEE Forge
Technologies: Ionic 3, Ionic 4, Azure, Ionic Native
- Created a native login integration with Azure services.
- Upgraded the current Ionic 3 legacy to Ionic 4.
- Maintained legacy code.
- Developed Android and iOS native features.
- Handled Ionic Native plugins.
Senior Full-stack Node.js Developer2017 - 2019Shrader Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, AWS, MySQL, Ionic
- Developed the back-end architecture from the top using Node.js as the main technology.
- Built and maintained the infrastructure on AWS.
- Created a task scheduler that handles time-zones issues among global users to ensure that the clients receive their tasks at the correct time period.
- Integrated several social logins such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Integrated financial banking into the back end following security patterns.
- Maintained and created new features in their back end.
- Worked as the lead back-end developer.
- Maintained a Kubernetes server.
- Built and maintained a collection of job handlers for several specific cases that the app needed to handle.
- Integrated external communication services such as SendGrid and Twilio.
- Reviewed front-end code that was built in Ionic 3+.
- Supporting the growth of 0 to 7,500+ users during the initial to the end phase of the contract.
Azure Node.js API Developer2018 - 2018911 Global Rapid Response (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Azure, Azure Mobile Apps
- Integrated Twilio as SMS service.
- Created a secure chat API to be used within Socket.io inside the Azure environment.
- Removed an old PHP back end to use Node.js within an Express API.
- Integrated a panic alert external API.
- Created an API (using Express.js) within Azure mobile apps and implemented some specific custom changes due to the client's workflow.
Software Consultant2015 - 2017TuntsCorp
- Worked on full-stack development using Node.js, AngularJS, and Ionic for the most of the time.
- Used the Agile methodology in my workflow.
- Worked as a REST architect.
- Created unit tests, end-to-end tests, and so on.
- Implemented CI integrations.
- Handled project planning, project development, and project management.
- Worked remotely.
Software Analyst2015 - 2015Solidarium
- Worked on full-stack development using PHP, Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, and Angular.
- Maintained the software.
- Implemented an API integration with some marketplaces.
- Handled a huge data import into the system.
Software Analyst2011 - 2015Funtef-PR
Technologies: Java, Oracle Database, C#
- Worked as a software developer and MILP researcher within the scheduling systems.
- Developed using Java for both the back end and front end, Oracle database, and MILP (mixed-integer linear programming).
- Published three papers in Rio Oil & Gas 2012, Rio Pipeline 2013, and SBPO 2014.
- Managed the transcription of C# legacy code to Java.