Full-stack Engineer | Node.js/React Developer2021 - PRESENTYara International (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, React, Auth0, NestJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS
- Developed a new product from scratch, with React and NestJS.
- Researched and planned tasks and deliverables based on project requirements.
- Integrated with the single sign-on using Auth0 as an external provider.
Expert Back-end Developer2020 - 2021Beehire (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS SES, Amazon SQS, AWS S3, AWS, AngularJS, Express.js, Node.js
- Worked with back-end features and performed hourly consultancy to help the product grow with new project requirements.
- Developed an email feature (with AWS SES) that allows users to send emails to the application, parsing automatically the information and attachments in order to show it to the client in their dashboard.
- Configured the back end to support SQS and asynchronous tasks to be made.
- Added automated tests configuration to the back end and coded several unit and E2E crucial tests for the client.
- Configured client's AWS S3 buckets to be used by the back end.
- Integrated several external API's to be used at the client's back-end services.
Full-stack Engineer | Node.js/React Developer2020 - 2021Yara International (via Toptal)
Technologies: Styled Components, NestJS, Auth0, AWS S3, TypeScript, React, GraphQL, Node.js
- Worked with an enterprise company via Toptal, developing an internal application from scratch using React, NestJS, and GraphQL.
- Integrated the offered design pages and made them responsive to mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Created the OAuth flow using Auth0 as an external provider.
- Extracted huge data information stored at the client's AWS S3 bucket.
- Created a back-end server using NestJS and GraphQL with Relay.
- Used the company design framework made with styled-components and created custom styled-components to match with project requirements.
Senior Node.js Developer2019 - 2020Plative (via Toptal)
- Migrated an existing application made in Serverless to a new AWS environment.
- Integrated Salesforce within the Serverless application to handle several thousands of requests to deal with promotion links in a secure way.
- Created a Node.js API in AWS Beanstalk to retrieve specific data stored in AWS SimpleDB.
Ionic Developer2019 - 2019SEE Forge
- Created a native login integration with Azure services.
- Upgraded the current Ionic 3 legacy to Ionic 4.
- Maintained legacy code.
- Developed Android and iOS native features.
- Handled Ionic Native plugins.
Senior Full-stack Node.js Developer2017 - 2019Shrader Group (via Toptal)
- Developed the back-end architecture from the top using Node.js as the main technology.
- Built and maintained the infrastructure on AWS.
- Created a task scheduler that handles time-zones issues among global users to ensure that the clients receive their tasks at the correct time period.
- Integrated several social logins such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Integrated financial banking into the back end following security patterns.
- Maintained and created new features in their back end.
- Worked as the lead back-end developer.
- Maintained a Kubernetes server.
- Built and maintained a collection of job handlers for several specific cases that the app needed to handle.
- Integrated external communication services such as SendGrid and Twilio.
- Reviewed front-end code that was built in Ionic 3+.
- Supporting the growth of 0 to 7,500+ users during the initial to the end phase of the contract.
Azure Node.js API Developer2018 - 2018911 Global Rapid Response (via Toptal)
- Integrated Twilio as SMS service.
- Created a secure chat API to be used within Socket.io inside the Azure environment.
- Removed an old PHP back end to use Node.js within an Express API.
- Integrated a panic alert external API.
- Created an API (using Express.js) within Azure mobile apps and implemented some specific custom changes due to the client's workflow.
Software Consultant2015 - 2017TuntsCorp
- Worked on full-stack development using Node.js, AngularJS, and Ionic for the most of the time.
- Used the Agile methodology in my workflow.
- Worked as a REST architect.
- Created unit tests, end-to-end tests, and so on.
- Implemented CI integrations.
- Handled project planning, project development, and project management.
- Worked remotely.
Software Analyst2015 - 2015Solidarium
- Worked on full-stack development using PHP, Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, and Angular.
- Maintained the software.
- Implemented an API integration with some marketplaces.
- Handled a huge data import into the system.
Software Analyst2011 - 2015Funtef-PR
Technologies: API Integration, Back-end, Node.js, C#, Oracle Database, Java
- Worked as a software developer and MILP researcher within the scheduling systems.
- Developed using Java for both the back end and front end, Oracle database, and MILP (mixed-integer linear programming).
- Published three papers in Rio Oil & Gas 2012, Rio Pipeline 2013, and SBPO 2014.
- Managed the transcription of C# legacy code to Java.