- Co-Founder & CEOAnue2007 - PRESENT
Technologies: Python, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- Recruited and managed teams to develop high quality products with Django.
- Performed back-end development with Python, using Django's full MVC stack.
- Performed back-end development with Python, using geoDjango, PostgreSQL+postGIS for geolocation purposes.
- Performed front-end development with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, jQueryUI, requireJS and Compass to deliver pixel-perfect, responsive designs.
- Implemented social network integration (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, DISQUS, Foursquare, and more).
- Director of EngineeringLogN2011 - 2011
- Handled team management and technical recruitment for Django projects.
- Worked as Technical Leader for Django projects, responsible for all technical decisions from server setup to UI libraries.
- Performed back-end development with the Pyramid Python framework.
- Senior Web DeveloperMunchly2010 - 2011
- Performed back-end development using Django's full MVC stack.
- Developed infrastructure with Python, including the construction of a thermal printer daemon with Cups integration.
- Handled front-end development with HTML/jQuery/CSS to create responsive designs and device compatibility for 1st generation smartphones.
- Team Manager, Senior Software DeveloperVelocity Partners2010 - 2010
- Managed team.
- Performed back-end development with Django, including heavy use of RabbitMQ and Celery for handling expensive tasks in he background.
- Developed infrastructure with Python and wrote several code management scripts to handle a large number of files via cloud services such as Amazon S3.
- Freelance Developer, GNU/Linux SysadminMarchinalis2010 - 2010
- Performed back-end development with Zope/Plone and Django.
- Handled sysadmin tasks for GNU/Linux servers, including setup of servers and automated deployments of code using Fabric.
- Developer, SysadminITX Corp2007 - 2010
- Performed both front-end and back-end development with Plone, Python web-services to build a bidirectional syncronization between Zope's ZODB database and Salesforce CRM (http://www.salesforce.com/).
- Wrote a collection of Python scripts to manage synchronization between Google Based infrastructures through Google Apps Provisioning API.
- Created a MySQL back-end to store information about employees, groups, address books, modifications, and related content.
- Implemented Django authentication back-end against a close system through web-services with one-way replication (replicate on authentication).
- Integrated Django with Google Maps and implemented mass address importation through Python's geopy geocoding toolbox.
- Web Developer, SysadminTrigget2006 - 2007
Technologies: Shell scripting, Ruby, Python
- Performed technical support and development for Linux, taking responsibility for Server and Service configurations.
- Worked on web development with Ruby on Rails.
- Handled infrastructure development with Python, including log parsing, log analysis, and reporting tools.
- Developed a set of Ruby scripts to crawl, parse, and store information from over 10,000 pages from various websites.
- Sysadmin, Developer TeamOpenware2004 - 2006
Technologies: Shell scripting, Python
- Handled process automation with shell scripting and Python.
- Developed monitoring tools with Python (Munin and Nagios integration).
- Assessed vulnerability with applications like Nessus.
- Worked as Sysadmin for GNU/Linux and SCO systems.
- Wrote a collection of scripts (bash, perl, php) to update Snort rules to a DB2 database.
- Wrote a collection of scripts to automate the execution and hubbing of remote backups.