- Software ArchitectIntel2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, .NET, Android, Node.js, Java, AngularJS, SQLite
- Handled pathfinding of new consumer applications for the Software Division, including joint collaborations with McAfee.
- Created a Windows service using C#, Apache Thrift, and SQLite, capable of handling thousands of transactions from multiple clients.
- Worked on a scalable cloud solution integrating with one the biggest Identity providers in the market.
- Worked on a machine learning-based cross-platform proximity detection application delivered to the market in a joint collaboration with McAfee.
- Created a reusable, cross-platform tool to take the cohort metrics of consumer products using Google Analytics.
- Performed internal penetration tests and code audits to look for security issues. Used Cscope, Metasploit, SDL, and various debuggers and fuzzers.
- Senior Software EngineerClaro LATAM Carrier - America Movil2008 - 2011
Technologies: C/C++, Solaris, Perl, Java, Python, TCP/IP, Sybase
- Designed, developed, and maintained service critical components within a Carrier IN real-time charging solution.
- Developed an application to set up test environments from scratch using Solaris zone containers and OS-level virtualization.
- Developed high performance crypto components using symmetric and asymmetric algorithms.
- Developed a carrier-grade high availability environment for Telco Network Elements using Sun HW components and a modified version of Sun Cluster 3.1.
- Developed a distributed and dashboard-monitored fine-grained system resource usage monitor.
- Software EngineerMotorola2004 - 2008
Technologies: C/C++, Perl, C#, Linux, openHPI, IPMI, PICMG3.0, AdvancedTCA
- Maintained Motorola AdvancedTCA Telecommunication technologies by implementing, documenting, and maintaining Board Support Packages, including boot-loaders, drivers, and Linux kernel internal code.
- Developed kernel patches for Montavista CGE code to address functional and performance issues on the latest board processors.
- Worked as the center-wide security expert assessor for different projects at the Motorola Argentina center. Conducted internal code auditing and vulnerability research.
- Fixed various kinds of bugs for a production setup of ATCA boards in Japan.
- Developed a set of tools to perform syntax and semantic checks of a SNMP v3 agent implementation using smilint and custom scripts.
- Research DepartmentIUA - Airforce University2002 - 2004
Technologies: C, FPGA
- Implemented a high performance computing platform on a reconfigurable Xilinx FPGA board. Implemented a custom software/hardware co-design on a Virtex 4 FX12 board.
- Modified the Linux kernel to support PPC AltiVec instructions and several Xilinx EDK IP Cores like Xilinx TEMAC 10/100/1000, HW/ICAP reconfigurable port, UART Lite, and GPIO Xilinx Core.
- Developed a lightweight implementation of a TCP/IP stack for microchip microcontrollers in C.
- Improved the software interface of a device measuring an antenna radiation pattern.
- Developed custom boards using microchip microcontrollers for industrial automation: digital thermometers with actuators, digital control panels, I2C sensors, and Siemens PLC interaction.