Researcher2020 - PRESENTMachine Learning Collective
Technologies: Jupyter, Python, TensorFlow, Keras
- Built a deep learning model based on neural cellular automata that learned to solve reasoning tasks.
- Provided feedback to other members on research group meetings.
- Participated in discussions on future research projects.
Back-end and Data Engineer2019 - 2020Athlane
- Built the API that acted as the company's backbone for managing streamer and sponsorship data.
- Built various tools for data gathering and analysis.
- Led back-end development team, organizing server architecture and distributing the workload.
Back-end Developer2019 - 2020Youblicity
Technologies: Node.js, BigQuery, Data Science
- Built a Node.js API to support front-end functionality such as user management, sponsor registration, and payment tracking.
- Built various tools to handle Twitch data extraction and processing.
- Used BigQuery to extract useful analytics from several terabytes of streamer data.
- Built computer vision tools to reward sponsored Twitch streams for partnership compliance.
Lead Engineer2018 - 2019Swish Labs
Technologies: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Vue.js, Node.js
- Delivered a popular browser extension to thousands of active users.
- Led the tech overhaul of an eastern market leader clothing label.
- Developed a secure and concurrent share trading market from scratch.
- Developed self-documenting REST and GraphQL APIs backed by Node.js.
Web Developer2018 - 2018Kogneta
Technologies: Google Cloud, Node.js, Serverless Framework
- Created internal tools for improving reach and customer acquisition.
- Improved customer onboarding efficiency.
- Leveraged Google Cloud solutions for data processing.
- Developed efficient serverless tools for data storage and analysis.
- Developed additional functionalities for Google Data Studio for internal use.
Tooling Engineer2017 - 2018Kitty's Co.
Technologies: AWS Step Functions, AWS Lambda, Facebook Marketing API, Node.js
- Contributed to internal tools for optimizing the work of the agency's creatives.
- Developed Node.js scripts that interacted with the Facebook Marketing API.
- Created serverless scripts that were run on AWS Lambda.
- Wrote AWS Step Functions to manage and coordinate script execution.
Lead Developer2014 - 2017Okorana
- Created a drag and drop interface in AngularJS that allows for placing and resizing of widgets.
- Developed REST APIs used to power single-page apps using both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Set up build systems using Grunt and later on Gulp.js, increasing useful development time.
- Led a team of developers, organizing contributions and communication between members.
- Hired new team members to assist with the front-end design of web apps.