- Consultant2012 - 2015CloudSense, Ltd.
- Built communities for O2 Telefonica for a client support website, order management processes, documentation, and quote generation on the Salesforce platform.
- Created a retail upgrade application for O2 franchised partners and integrated it to the current application using Salesforce.
- Built an order management and stock application for M2M with integration with Heroku and native M2M services on Salesforce. Created custom reports using Visualforce pages.
- Added additional products and reporting using Visualforce pages and integration with the current codebase.
- Built an order management application from scratch with complex billing and reporting. Generated monthly fees and contract documents with integration to DocuSign on Salesforce.
- Built reports for Everything Everywhere using complex calculations on highly customized products using Salesforce.
- Software Developer2010 - 2012Privredna Banka Zagreb
Technologies: Java, Spring, Adobe Flex
- Worked on integration with Italian Intesa San Paolo bank. Used Java and IBM MQ to share information between banks.
- Worked on a stock trading platform using Java, Spring, and Adobe Flex. Implemented UI for different trading orders.
- Wrote small procedures in PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Used SVN version control.
- Wrote scripts for automatic deployment on the development environment using Jython scripts.
- Software Engineer2009 - 2010Modu
Technologies: C, C++
- Fixed bugs in an image gallery application.
- Debugged a media player application.
- Optimized access to the file system.
- Worked with AccuRev version control system.
- Built the UI using Rapid, a tool that generates C code.
- Software Engineer2005 - 2009SKY MobileMedia
Technologies: C and C++
- Implemented OMA DRM (Digital Right Management) 1.0 for mobile phones using C/C++.
- Wrote a servlet for downloading DRM content.
- Implemented OMA DRM 2.0 for mobile phones using C/C++.
- Used AES 256 encryption for content decryption.
- Debugged problems with concurrency (race condition, deadlock).
- Used CleareCase version control tool.
- Administrated the ClearCase server and adjusted replications and troubleshooting.
- Software Developer2004 - 2005Siemens
- Worked on embedded devices in a telephone center using C.
- Processed control ATM cells on Texas Instruments DSP and PowerPC.
- Used real-time Linux Monta Vista and a programming device driver that reads data from memory on external interrupt.
- Used ClearCase version control tool.
- Optimized C code that runs on DSP.
- Software Developer2003 - 2004Končar
- Wrote a Windows application for configuration of external devices for overvoltage protection in C++.
- Used Visual Studio IDE and MFC.
- Created custom visual components for configuring numeric values.
- Wrote a library for configuration over serial communication.
- Wrote small assembler code for calculation of effective voltage values for the microcontroller.