APEX Code Developer in Zagreb, Croatia
Consultant2012 - 2015CloudSense, Ltd.
- Built communities for O2 Telefonica for a client support website, order management processes, documentation, and quote generation on the Salesforce platform.
- Created a retail upgrade application for O2 franchised partners and integrated it to the current application using Salesforce.
- Built an order management and stock application for M2M with integration with Heroku and native M2M services on Salesforce. Created custom reports using Visualforce pages.
- Added additional products and reporting using Visualforce pages and integration with the current codebase.
- Built an order management application from scratch with complex billing and reporting. Generated monthly fees and contract documents with integration to DocuSign on Salesforce.
- Built reports for Everything Everywhere using complex calculations on highly customized products using Salesforce.
Software Developer2010 - 2012Privredna Banka Zagreb
Technologies: Java, Spring, Adobe Flex
- Worked on integration with Italian Intesa San Paolo bank. Used Java and IBM MQ to share information between banks.
- Worked on a stock trading platform using Java, Spring, and Adobe Flex. Implemented UI for different trading orders.
- Wrote small procedures in PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Used SVN version control.
- Wrote scripts for automatic deployment on the development environment using Jython scripts.
Software Engineer2009 - 2010Modu
Technologies: C, C++
- Fixed bugs in an image gallery application.
- Debugged a media player application.
- Optimized access to the file system.
- Worked with AccuRev version control system.
- Built the UI using Rapid, a tool that generates C code.
Software Engineer2005 - 2009SKY MobileMedia
Technologies: C and C++
- Implemented OMA DRM (Digital Right Management) 1.0 for mobile phones using C/C++.
- Wrote a servlet for downloading DRM content.
- Implemented OMA DRM 2.0 for mobile phones using C/C++.
- Used AES 256 encryption for content decryption.
- Debugged problems with concurrency (race condition, deadlock).
- Used CleareCase version control tool.
- Administrated the ClearCase server and adjusted replications and troubleshooting.
Software Developer2004 - 2005Siemens
- Worked on embedded devices in a telephone center using C.
- Processed control ATM cells on Texas Instruments DSP and PowerPC.
- Used real-time Linux Monta Vista and a programming device driver that reads data from memory on external interrupt.
- Used ClearCase version control tool.
- Optimized C code that runs on DSP.
Software Developer2003 - 2004Končar
- Wrote a Windows application for configuration of external devices for overvoltage protection in C++.
- Used Visual Studio IDE and MFC.
- Created custom visual components for configuring numeric values.
- Wrote a library for configuration over serial communication.
- Wrote small assembler code for calculation of effective voltage values for the microcontroller.
- Salesforce Professional Certifications (Other amazing things)
Salesforce Administrator Certification (2014)
Salesforce Developer Certification (2014)
Salesforce Service Cloud Certification (2015)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification (2015)
Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification (2016)
- Other Professional Development and Training (Other amazing things)
Principles of Reactive Programming (via École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne), 2015
Introduction to Functional Programming (via Delift University of Technology), 2015
- Université Catholique de Louvain Professional Training (Other amazing things)
Paradigms of Computer Programming - Fundamentals (2014)
Paradigms of Computer Programming - Abstraction and Cooncurrency (2015)
- Introduction To Concurrent Programming: A Beginner's Guide (Publication)Concurrency allows programs to deal with a lot of tasks at once. But writing concurrent programs isn't a particularly easy feat. Dealing with constructs such as threads and locks and avoiding issues like race conditions and deadlocks can be quite cumbersome, making concurrent programs difficult to write. In this article, Toptal Freelance Software Engineer Marko Dvečko gives us an overview of some concurrent programming models. He explains how each of these models gives structure to the programs we write and shows how to avoid certain concurrency issues that can come with these models.
Libraries/APIsSalesforce API, RxJS
ToolsVisualforce Pages, Salesforce Dataloader, Force.com Migration Tool
ParadigmsFunctional Programming, Actor Programming, Reactive Programming
OtherHTML5 XSeries Certification, Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Salesforce.com Service Cloud Certification, Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Certification, Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Master's degree in Industrial Electronics1997 - 2002Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing - Zagreb