- Software EngineerDecode2016 - PRESENT
- Used Git as a VCS and Bitbucket as a code repository.
- Used MongoDB as a database system in combination with Mongoose.
- Wrote the back-end code using Node.js and Django-Python.
- Developed a web framework using Express.js.
- Built a database system using PostgreSQL.
- Used AngularJS and Angular 2 with TypeScript.
- Implemented Stripe as a payment gateway.
- Optimized images using Canvas.
- Used various jQuery libraries in combination with both types of Angular.
- Wrote web services using the Django Rest framework.
- Developed a cache system using Redis.
- Used JWT tokens as a means of client authentication both with Node.js and Django-Python.
- Software EngineerService Thinking (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
- Worked on a charting library containing 12 different charts.
- Used advanced concepts and design patterns for library robustness.
- Software DeveloperAdacta2015 - 2016
Technologies: WPF, MS SQL, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Beyond Compare, FTP
- Used C/AL for development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Created and modified RDLC reports with Visual Studio and Report Builder.
- Integrated MS Navision with another system using EDI and an FTP server.
- Implemented Beyond Compare as a Diff tool.
- Exported data to Excel from a .NET application via OpenXML.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server as a RDBMS.
- Worked on an ER model for a travel expenses module in Navision.
- Implemented SQL for database queries.
- Software EngineerFreelance Work2015 - 2016
Technologies: MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js, .NET, WPF, MS SQL Server, MATLAB, Matplotlib, Python, Chart.js
- Developed web applications with MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js.
- Created simulations and various calculations for a distributed intelligence algorithm with MATLAB and a GUI for tracking the status of the simulations.
- Drew logs containing server hardware statistics by using Chart.js.
- Used GitHub repositories and Git to version control applications.
- Developed desktop applications in .NET and used WPF.
- Implemented MS Access as a RDBMS.
- Software EngineerManas2013 - 2015
- Created web applications using Groovy on Rails as a web framework.
- Used GORM (Groovy Object Relational Mapping) for database table manipulations.
- Used GSP (Groovy Server Pages) on the frontend side of the app.
- Made pages responsive using Bootstrap.
- Implemented jQuery and/or AngularJS as front-end technologies.
- Implemented BitBucket repositories and Git for version control.
- Used MySQL as a RDBMS in a Grails application.
- Created EC2 instances and registered domains with AWS APIs.
- Implemented Spring Security for Grails' application security.