Carnahan Group (via Toptal)
2017 - PRESENT
- Used MongoDB as a database for storing documents.
- Modeled parts of the database.
- Wrote the back-end REST APIs in Node.js.
- Built a part of a responsive front-end application using AngularJS.
- Deployed the application by using Heroku.
- Implemented Heroku CLI and various Heroku plugins such as Heroku Scheduler.
- Used Git as a version control software (VCS).
- Modeled complicated business processes into the web system.
- Logged errors with Sentry.
2016 - 2018
- Used Git as a VCS and Bitbucket as a code repository.
- Used MongoDB as a database system in combination with Mongoose.
- Wrote the back-end code using Node.js and Django-Python.
- Developed a web framework using Express.js.
- Built a database system using PostgreSQL.
- Used AngularJS and Angular 2 with TypeScript.
- Implemented Stripe as a payment gateway.
- Optimized images using Canvas.
- Used various jQuery libraries in combination with both types of Angular.
- Wrote web services using the Django Rest framework.
- Developed a cache system using Redis.
- Used JWT tokens as a means of client authentication both with Node.js and Django-Python.
- Worked with Shopify API and Shopify Liquid technologies.
- Integrated a Shopify webshop with an ERP system through a bridge Django-Python application.
- Wrote asynchronous tasks using Celery.
- Set up a Celery scheduler for asynchronous tasks.
- Wrote scripts for automated project deployment using Bitbucket pipelines.
- Implemented Docker images using Docker.
- Used Docker Compose for container manipulations.
- Customized Nginx and Gunicorn within Docker containers.
- Configured the SSL for domains using Nginx.
- Manipulated grid data in Angular 4 with Kendo grid.
- Published and received notifications with Pusher.
Service Thinking (via Toptal)
2016 - 2017
- Worked on a charting library containing 12 different charts.
- Implemented advanced concepts and design patterns for library robustness.
2015 - 2016
- Used C/AL for development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Created and modified RDLC reports with Visual Studio and Report Builder.
- Integrated MS Navision with another system using EDI and an FTP server.
- Implemented Beyond Compare as a diff tool.
- Exported data to Excel from a .NET application via OpenXML.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server as a RDBMS.
- Worked on an ER model for a travel expenses module in Navision.
- Implemented SQL for database queries.
Technologies: WPF, MS SQL, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Beyond Compare, FTP
2015 - 2016
- Developed web applications with MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js.
- Created simulations and various calculations for a distributed intelligence algorithm with MATLAB and a GUI for tracking the status of the simulations.
- Drew logs containing server hardware statistics by using Chart.js.
- Used GitHub repositories and Git to version control applications.
- Developed desktop applications in .NET and used WPF.
- Implemented MS Access as a RDBMS.
Technologies: MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js, .NET, WPF, MS SQL Server, MATLAB, Matplotlib, Python, Chart.js
2013 - 2015
- Created web applications using Groovy on Rails as a web framework.
- Used GORM (Groovy Object Relational Mapping) for database table manipulations.
- Developed the front-end side of the app; used GSP (Groovy Server Pages).
- Made pages responsive using Bootstrap.
- Implemented jQuery and/or AngularJS as front-end technologies.
- Implemented Bitbucket repositories and Git for version control.
- Used MySQL as a RDBMS in a Grails application.
- Created EC2 instances and registered domains with AWS APIs.
- Added Spring Security for Grails' application security.