.Net/Angular Developer2019 - 2020Most Investments, LLC Pantheon Software
Technologies: .NET, C#, Angular, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core, SurveyJS, Microsoft SQL Server, Docker, AWS
- Worked on asp.net core REST API, backed with Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Worked on Angular front-end with bootstrap and SurveyJS controls.
- Implemented functional JMeter testing for REST API.
- Implemented Jasmine/Karma UI tests.
- Improved Docker setup.
Technology Team Lead - External2019 - 2019Roche Diagnostics
Technologies: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Angular, Jasmine, Web API, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure BLOB, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure, Azure DevOps, Terraform
- Worked as the tech lead for a project that had Angular in the front end and .NET Core in the back end.
- Developed custom control to fit our current project, and also worked on architectural tasks like HTTP client mocking, build-time configuration, code coverage CI integration, and similar.
- Developed REST API with all the best practices, large file uploads, Azure hosting, and so on.
- Set up CI/CD and Terraform Azure environment creation.
Head of Software Development2018 - 2019Mitto AG
Technologies: .NET Core, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS, Azure, JMeter, SoapUI, Selenium, NUnit, Powershell, TFS, Git, Kendo UI, jQuery, PostSharp
- Collaborated with team members on technically and domain challenging tasks.
- Led conversations with the team regarding technology usages and improvements.
- Set up CI/CD according to our internal process. This included release management, testing, development, disposable environments, and nightly builds.
- Developed custom DNS UDP ENUM load balancer used in auto-scalable environments in the cloud.
- Developed custom Prometheus integrations that work well on auto-scalable environments.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2018Mitto AG
Technologies: .NET Core, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS, Azure, NUnit, Powershell, TFS, Git, Kendo UI, jQuery, PostSharp
- Acted as the full-stack developer on https://www.nimbow.com/. Made some interesting features, like auto-extraction of uploaded Excel files of any structure.
- Served as the technology lead on Number Lookup Services. Developed performant lookup system.
- Designed system improvements to migrate from data center. In the cloud, we achieved 2,000/s requests served with less than <100ms. Pure time of our system was <20ms, rest of 80ms was an external dependency.
- Introduced AOP practices based on static proxy and IL weaving to solve problems like DB connection pool management (cluster-ready), generic caching, RPC calls.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2015IGT
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET. WPF, Oracle DB, Oracle Coherence, NAnt, TeamCity, TFS, JMeter, SoapUI, LoadUI, POS devices, Keyboards, Thermal printers, Scanners
- Contributed to full-stack development and testing betting software. Developed an interesting MVVM-based event-driven model for betting views - performant on rendering multiple views on multiple screens.
- Mentored team members on new technologies, like WPF, Postsharp, and similar.
- Presented new technologies in-house during development technology stack improvement program. Had a task of presenting WPF with all the benefits it gets on our use cases.
- Mentored 2nd level support and provided them assistance on remote administration tools developed in-house.
- Developed generic tools for using various POS devices in betting.
Software developer2011 - 2012IT Excellence
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET, Silverlight, MS SQL, MDX, HTML, Kendo UI, jQuery, WCF, Windows Phone
- Created custom Kendo UI-based application that imports Excel with Pivot table and creates proper OLAP cubes used later for ETL processes.
- Developed web and Windows Phone part of the application that is a social network for public issues.
Software Developer2011 - 2012Best Solution Team
Technologies: ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, MS Office plugins
- Developed custom HTML-based controls for ASP.NET (like flex-grid, control alignment helpers).
- Developed MS Office plugins which integrate with our web portal.
- Integrated ActiveX TWAIN controls into our portal.
- Automated MS Office processes with ClosedXML framework.
Software Developer2010 - 2011LMG Group
Technologies: ASP.NET, MS SQL Server
- Made XML-based configurable white label web site for selling mobile content (Java games, MIDI ringtones, images, videos).
- Integrated phone model database with auto-detecting features.
- Integrated with mobile providers in a secure way. Handled payments.
Software Engineer2007 - 2010PR Padjen
Technologies: VB.net, TCP/IP, MS SQL Server, MS Access, ASP.NET, Silverlight
- Developed custom TCP/IP application protocol for live distributed ERP work.
- Made imports from many popular small ERP systems used locally (MS SQL, IMB db2, FoxPro).
- Made distributed licensing mechanism with payment portal with admin access.