Senior .NET Full-stack Developer2021 - 2022Communauto, Inc
- Implemented and tested modern security patterns for legacy applications.
- Upgraded front-end frameworks to the latest version with many braking changes.
- Tested the entire IT system for security vulnerabilities, including web and REST.
Senior Back-end Developer2020 - 2021Leading Content SaaS Company
Technologies: .NET, C#, Azure, Azure Table Storage, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, NuGet, Angular, Azure Service Bus, REST, API Integration
- Developed API integrations with official regulators worldwide.
- Developed event-based fast data processing services.
- Worked on improving code quality by centralizing and organizing documentation and standards.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020Gemini Diversified Services
Technologies: SQL, Azure, Angular, .NET
- Worked on new and existing features in client-facing Angular application on front-end and back-end (REST MVC Web API).
- Developed new features for the back-office portal in .Net MVC with Entity Framework over Azure SQL database.
- Implemented CI/CD with SonarCloud static code analysis, gated pull request, and automated policy-based deployment in Azure DevOps.
- Maintained and improved multiple Azure deployments including orchestrated deployments, network, and security.
Lead Developer2019 - 2020Online Coaching Portal
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET, REST, SignalR, Vue, Twilio Programmable Video, Twilio API, Azure, Azure SQL, Azure DevOps, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Stripe Connect
- Managed and led a team of four developers working on an online coaching platform.
- Worked as front-end, back-end developer, and DevOps. Implemented Twilio WebRTC and Stripe Connect integrations as well as SignalR chat and notification system.
- Developed CI/CD with continuous testing and disposable Azure environments.
.NET/Angular Developer2019 - 2020Most Investments, LLC Pantheon Software
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Microsoft SQL Server, SurveyJS, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Angular, C#, .NET
- Worked on ASP.NET core REST API, backed with Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Worked on Angular front end with Bootstrap and SurveyJS controls.
- Implemented functional JMeter testing for REST API.
- Implemented Jasmine/Karma UI tests.
- Improved Docker setup.
Technology Team Lead - External2019 - 2019Roche
Technologies: Terraform, Azure DevOps, Azure Blob Storage API, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Event Hubs, Azure, Azure Cosmos DB, Web API, Jasmine, Angular, C#, .NET Core, .NET
- Worked as the tech lead for a project that had Angular in the front end and .NET Core in the back end.
- Developed custom control to fit our current project, and also worked on architectural tasks like HTTP client mocking, build-time configuration, code coverage CI integration, and similar.
- Developed REST API with all the best practices, large file uploads, Azure hosting, and so on.
- Set up CI/CD and Terraform Azure environment creation.
Head of Software Development2018 - 2019Mitto
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostSharp, jQuery, Kendo UI, Git, TFS, Windows PowerShell, NUnit, Selenium, SoapUI, Apache JMeter, Azure, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, .NET Core
- Collaborated with team members on technically and domain challenging tasks.
- Led conversations with the team regarding technology usages and improvements.
- Set up CI/CD according to our internal process. This included release management, testing, development, disposable environments, and nightly builds.
- Developed custom DNS UDP ENUM load balancer used in auto-scalable environments in the cloud.
- Developed custom Prometheus integrations that work well on auto-scalable environments.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2018Mitto
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostSharp, jQuery, Kendo UI, Git, TFS, Windows PowerShell, NUnit, Azure, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, .NET Core
- Acted as the full-stack developer on https://www.nimbow.com/. Made some interesting features, like auto-extraction of uploaded Excel files of any structure.
- Served as the technology lead on Number Lookup Services. Developed a performant lookup system.
- Designed system improvements to migrate from the data center. In the cloud, we achieved 2,000/s requests served with less than <100ms. The pure time of our system was <20ms, the rest of 80ms was an external dependency.
- Introduced AOP practices based on static proxy and IL weaving to solve problems like DB connection pool management (cluster-ready), generic caching, RPC calls.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2015IGT
Technologies: Keyboards, POS, SoapUI, Apache JMeter, TFS, TeamCity, NAnt, Oracle Coherence, Oracle Database, DB, Oracle, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET, .NET
- Contributed to full-stack development and testing betting software. Developed an interesting MVVM-based event-driven model for betting views - performant on rendering multiple views on multiple screens.
- Mentored team members on new technologies, like WPF, Postsharp, and similar.
- Presented new technologies in-house during development technology stack improvement program. Had a task of presenting WPF with all the benefits it gets on our use cases.
- Mentored 2nd level support and provided them assistance on remote administration tools developed in-house.
- Developed generic tools for using various POS devices in betting.
Software Developer2011 - 2012IT Excellence
Technologies: Windows Phone, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), jQuery, Kendo UI, HTML, MDX, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Silverlight, ASP.NET, .NET
- Created custom Kendo UI-based application that imports Excel with Pivot table and creates proper OLAP cubes used later for ETL processes.
- Developed web and Windows Phone part of the application that is a social network for public issues.
Software Developer2011 - 2012Best Solution Team
Technologies: Plugins, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Developed custom HTML-based controls for ASP.NET (like flex-grid, control alignment helpers).
- Developed MS Office plugins which integrate with our web portal.
- Integrated ActiveX TWAIN controls into our portal.
- Automated MS Office processes with ClosedXML framework.
Software Developer2010 - 2011LMG Group
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Made XML-based configurable white label web site for selling mobile content (Java games, MIDI ringtones, images, videos).
- Integrated phone model database with auto-detecting features.
- Integrated with mobile providers in a secure way. Handled payments.
Software Engineer2007 - 2010PR Padjen
Technologies: MS Silverlight, ASP.NET, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, TCP/IP, VB.NET
- Developed custom TCP/IP application protocol for live distributed ERP work.
- Made imports from many popular small ERP systems used locally (MS SQL, IMB db2, FoxPro).
- Made distributed licensing mechanism with payment portal with admin access.