Senior Developer2018 - PRESENTFPT Slovakia
Technologies: React, Node.js, React Native, ESP8266, Mongoose OS
- Developed the SmartHome back-end mockserver for easier application plugin development and testing.
- Developed firmware for the Garage Door controller based on ESP8266 and Mongoose OS.
- Developed firmware for RGB-CWW LED lamp based on ESP8266 and Mongoose OS.
- Developed SmartHome application plugins for some smart devices.
- Supported the development of the SmartHome application on Pulsar Linux embedded computer.
Developer2015 - PRESENTGruveo
Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, WebRTC
- Developed gruveo.com, a web app built with React, Redux, and Webpack with WebRTC as its core technology.
- Developed a signaling server to manage internet video calls.
- Developed a call recording server.
- Developed some browser extensions for gruveo.com.
- Integrated the solution with Docker Compose.
- Integrated Google Drive API, and various AWS APIs/services.
- Integrated payment systems Paddle and FastSpring.
Member of the Board2010 - PRESENTFreemap Slovakia
- Achieved "Super Mapper" status.
- Imported a huge number of buildings from Cadastre.
- Imported land coverage from EEA Urban Atlas and Corine Landcover.
- Implemented a Simplify Polygon JSOM plugin.
- Created a custom map theme using CartoCSS in TileMill.
- Created a wizard for embedding maps using Leaflet.
- Mapped thousands of kilometers of hiking and bicycle trails in the outdoors.
- Helped find bugs in the map and taught new mappers.
- Presented OpenStreetMap at a local meetup.
- Developed the freemap.sk portal in TypeScript with React and Redux.
- Developed the back-end server for freemap.sk in Node.js using Koa and MySQL,.
- Developed the Outdoor map layer (freemap.sk/?layers=X) writing my own mapserer which is written in Node.js and uses Mapnik to render the map. Created a new way to write Mapnik styles, in JS, using "JsNik."
Application Developer2014 - 2015EEA s.r.o.
Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, QueryDSL, AngularJS, Webpack, Robot
- Helped to create a payment router with a web management console. Mostly focused on payment error resolver.
- Created a web console for managing the application (Partners, Merchants, Users, Transactions, Terminals, Updates, Payment setting etc.) using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Created a statistics view using D3 chars.
- Implemented server security using Spring Security, supporting OAuth, Basic HTTP Auth, and form authentication.
- Helped to design multilayer architecture consisting of REST, Facade, Service, and DAO.
Mulesoft Anypoint Studio Template Developer2014 - 2014Hotovo.org
- Implemented various templates for aggregation, migration, synchronization, and report generation from different connectors (SAP, Siebel, Salesforce, JDBC).
Application Developer2014 - 20144Q s.r.o.
Technologies: Android, Java, JEE, JPA, Jersey, EclipseLink, MySQL
- Created an Android application for managing stocks, customers, orders, meetings, contacts, tasks, and refunds using EclipseLink, Glassfish, and MySQL.
- Created a synchronization protocol between mobile clients and the server based on REST HTTP.
- Created a Java server application for managing stocks, customers, orders, meetings, contacts, tasks, and refunds.
- Created a web application for resource and order management using AngularJS.
- Created a server application for resource and order management using EclipseLink, Glassfish, and MySQL.
CTO, Software Architect, and Developer2007 - 2013M-Way Solutions Slovakia s.r.o.
Technologies: Java, GWT, OSGi, JavaME, Android
- Created an application framework based on OSGi.
- Created a mobile application (midlet) for mobile banking.
- Created a mobile device management system for managing iPhone, Android, and Windows Mobile phones.
- Created a mobile provisioning application.
- Created a transcoding template engine adapting desktop websites for mobile devices.
Developer, Administrator2003 - 2007EpiSoftware Slovakia s.r.o.
- Created a web-based database form a modeler.
- Created reporting software for Cognos OLAP data cubes.
- Administered Linux servers running web and email services.
Network Administrator, Developer2001 - 2003Antik Telecom
Technologies: Linux, PHP, MySQL, C
- Configured various firewall settings with Netfilter.
- Set up a mail server (Qmail) for internet provider customers.
- Set up webhosting for internet provider customers.
- Created software to inject notifications into a webpage, either ads or debt notifications.
- Configured routers.
- Configured QOS.
- Supported the customers.
- Configured network monitoring system Nagios.
Application Developer2001 - 2001Datakon s.r.o.
Technologies: Linux, Apache HTTPD, MySQL, PHP
- Created a web application for monitoring manufacturing processes for paper and pulp.
Web and Server Developer2000 - 2001ProWeb Consulting, a.s.
Technologies: HTML, PHP, C
- Developed an information system for doctors in PHP.
- Implemented a custom mail agent in C.
Application Developer2000 - 2000Procesná Automatizácia a.s.
- Created an application for managing warehouse stock in Borland C++.