C# Developer2009 - PRESENTDoctor Sapix Finance Software
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Adobe Flex, C#
- Designed and developed financial applications from scratch, i.e., fixed income apps, derivative tools, and a portfolio management application for family offices.
- Planned and programmed quantitative finance algorithms for different financial models and assets, e.g., Black-Scholes, Nelson-Siegel.
- Designed, developed, and used web APIs based on different technologies.
- Managed products, in particular concerning the improvement of design and development of new features.
- Developed different interfaces for retrieving data from Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, Morningstar, and other financial information sources.
- Processed financial accounts statements and activity records from different banks, e.g., Pershing, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Merrill Lynch, etc.
- Created an automated testing tool using Cucumber.
- Designed domain models based on a strong understanding of financial markets and current and potential customers' needs.
Software Architect2019 - 2020CTF Capital
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), BitMEX, Blockchain, AWS IAM, MySQL, Node.js, .NET Core, AWS EC2, Amazon SQS, AWS
- Designed the architecture of an automated trading system capable of interoperating with different crypto markets to execute strategies that are easily programmed by an operator.
- Proposed and designed the security policies and good practices for the different parts of the software and the development lifecycle.
- Investigated and proposed the right technology stack for the software to be built, according to the company's needs and the skills of the team.
- Worked heavily with the developers on solving performance issues related to memory management, processor consumption, and network latency issues.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Refunite.org (Top-volunteer)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Node.js, Python
- Developed from scratch and improved existing Python and Node API endpoints that were consumed by a mobile app.
- Helped to improve the AWS infrastructure required by the project.
- Improved the way new developers could set up and run the development and testing environments in a faster way.
Lead Developer2016 - 2017Sanders & Phillips
Technologies: Salesforce API, ASP.NET, C#, .NET
- Led a team composed of remote developers, including fellow Toptalers.
- Contributed to an important migration from a legacy ASP.NET (WebForms) core application to Salesforce.
- Improved the performance of different tools and processes developed in .NET and SQL Server.
- Worked with different health system vendors that provided confidential documents that we had to synchronized with our local systems every day.
- Worked with final users in order to design and create new out-of-the-box features that allowed the company to work in a better way.
Lead Developer2015 - 2016Sim1Ems
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, Azure, AWS, C#, .NET
- Developed and maintained an order management system that integrates with marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
- Oversaw the full architecture and cloud environment both in Azure and AWS.
- Worked on algorithmic strategies for auto-pricing tools (used for competing with other sellers on marketplaces like Amazon or eBay).
- Worked with AdWords API and data science projects in order to maximize sales and reduce costs when using AdWords and Google Shopping.
Part-time Teacher2013 - 2015ORT Argentina
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PHP, Android, .NET
- Helped students to develop their capstone project in this technical high school's programming specialization.
.NET Developer2003 - 2009Sappco SRL
- Developed for websites and desktop environments, mostly in C#, for offshore companies.
- Developed and designed a framework from scratch in C# for a large-scale company.
- Created security-related software for a government bureau, mostly in regards to digital signature validation on official documents.
- Programmed Objective-C desktop apps for marketing projects.
- Developed C libraries for Arduino projects.
- Built performance tools and algorithms for measuring the consumption of energy in different buildings.
Datawarehouse Developer2002 - 2003Comsoft
Technologies: ETL, DTS, MDX, OLAP, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft SQL Server
- Conducted ETL design and development for different data warehouses.
- Programmed MDX queries.
- Designed and developed cubes.
- Created dashboards and balanced scorecard tools.
- Built data warehouses from scratch for large-sized companies like Coca Cola, Tenaris, and Alto Paraná.
Programmer2001 - 2002BHDM
Technologies: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PHP, ASP
- Developed web features for large-scale companies, e.g., Hewlett Packard and The Discovery Channel.
- Designed databases under different technologies, including SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Designed and developed APIs. Developed interfaces between client components developed in Adobe Flash and server components developed in ASP/PHP.
- Developed email marketing tools for clients like Hewlett Packard and The Discovery Channel.
- Conducted data warehousing.