Lead Data Scientist2018 - PRESENTChewse
Technologies: Algorithms, TensorFlow, Pandas, Scikit-learn, SQL, Python 3, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Python
- Worked remotely as the acting lead data scientist for a Series C startup based in San Francisco.
- Created the core business optimization model for supply matching. The model uses a similar architecture to Google's AlphaGo and was written in Python with C++ binding.
- Maintained high-code quality through code reviews, automated tests, and continuous integration.
- Composed several reports and insights to improve supply matching using graph theory, statistic inference, and machine learning.
Corporate Head of Data Science2017 - 2019Prosegur
Technologies: TensorFlow, Pandas, SQL, Python 3, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Python
- Led the churn reduction program with an objective of a 20% reduction in churn across eight countries.
- Oversaw the development of the machine learning algorithms and management of external resources for the design and implementation of the final architecture.
- Created a machine learning algorithm to improve the mobile application of the company. This algorithm understood client behavior to remind them of actions they might have forgotten to do.
- Supervised the hiring, building and leading a team of three data scientists. Led a team of 5 consultants based in Spain.
- Developed a financial analysis to justify capital investment into data science projects.
Consultant2018 - 20182x3
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Algorithms, Pandas, SQL, Python 3, AWS, Python
- Created a machine learning algorithm for pricing for a Chilean startup.
- Deployed the ML model in AWS.
Freelance Developer2018 - 2018Clients
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Algorithms, Pandas, SQL, Python 3, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, AWS, Python
- Created a recommender system for an Indian YouTube competitor.
- Used NLP and a neural network to give a list of recommendations for videos to look for.
- Built a model that worked in six languages, including Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Deployed the model in AWS for online prediction.
Senior Data Scientist2017 - 2017Telefonica de Argentina
Technologies: Algorithms, Pandas, SQL, Python 3, Big Data, Machine Learning, Hadoop, PySpark, Spark
- Worked on a machine learning model to define where new antennas should be deployed. The input of the model were 200TB of data representing the monthly traffic of more than 20 million clients.
- Developed ETL processes in Spark and Hadoop, along with the development of the ML model (training and testing).
- Deployed the model in production using SparkML and Docker.
Global Data Scientist2014 - 2017BNP Paribas Cardif
Technologies: Pandas, SQL, Python 3, Machine Learning, SAS, Python
- Defined and developed a dynamic pricing library for automobile insurance in Chile.
- Performed R&D at the data laboratory of the head office in Paris (NLP, deep learning, and so son).
- Combined artificial intelligence and behavioral economics to automate claim payments.
- Built a tool to improve quarterly closing. The time for closing went from one month per quarter to four days per quarter.
- Improved a reserve calculation algorithm to not depend on human interactions for predictions.
- Automated the back-testing of several finance algorithms for the quick development of solutions.
Lecturer2015 - 2015Universidad de Buenos Aires
Technologies: Pandas, Python 3, Machine Learning, Python
- Pitched and lectured a course about machine learning for actuary students in one of Latina America's most prestigious universities.
- Taught various concepts of data science and Python to students.
Actuary2013 - 2014Actuaris
Technologies: Pandas, SAS, Microsoft Excel, Python
- Consulted with various clients on actuarial science and portfolio analyses.
- Segmented a health insurance company portfolio to predict the financial impact of a new regulation and gave recommendations to clients as to what type of product to develop.
- Led the yearly update for a product of Addactis PM Export and coordinated and tested the development of the software with the engineering team.
- Gave talks about the use of machine learning to learn about client behavior.