WordPress Developer2019 - PRESENTClients (via Toptal)
- Advised on improving the development workflow.
- Improved custom WordPress plugin development.
- Implemented InVision for template conversions using a custom WordPress plugin.
WordPress Engineer2017 - 2019Impress.org (GiveWP)
Technologies: Git, PayFast, Square API, eCommerce APIs, Stripe API, Webpack, Ajax, jQuery, React, PHP, WordPress
- Developed add-on plugins to add support for payment gateways like Square, Moneris, and PayFast.
- Improved the codebase workflow process with an existing Stripe add-on to implement the latest changes in the API for SCA implementation.
- Regularly reproduced, fixed, and tested issues—basically bug squashing.
- Developed Gutenberg blocks and extended the functionality of those blocks based on need.
- Worked on multiple payment gateway API's like Stripe, Moneris, Square, PayFast, Razorpay.
Technical Business Analyst2016 - 2017WebbyMonks Technologies
Technologies: Ajax, jQuery, PHP, WordPress
- Worked on understanding project requirements by defining the timeline and communicating technical information about the project to the team leader and their team.
- Technically helped the team with the challenges faced while developing the project.
- Worked with team leaders and their teams to help them define and plan the database structuring for a large WordPress project for an improved performance.
Software Engineer2012 - 2016Medma Infomatix
Technologies: Git, Ajax, jQuery, Drupal, Joomla, PHP, WordPress
- Developed custom responsive WordPress themes as per the design provided.
- Managed a team of three developers and trained them on a long-term project.
- Built a custom plugin to handle sorting and custom search functionality as per the project requirement.
- Worked on existing business sites with multilingual support.
- Developed existing shopping sites based on WooCommerce.